When did your symptoms start?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I'm 13 dpo and af would have been due tomorrow. I got my first BFP at 8 dpo evening. My lines have gotten darker each day but my only symptoms have been slight cramping, fatigue, and occasional dizziness. With my daughter, I was sick from the start! I couldn't eat and was nauseous all the time. Should I worry? When did your symptoms start? Or did you never have any obvious signs?

I had cramping from probably 3.5 weeks, fatigue maybe week 5 and sickness from week 6.

I definitely wouldn't worry - I didn't feel pregnant at all till after 5 weeks which I think is pretty average

Definitely do not worry! At 13dpo my only symptom was tiredness! I have only just started getting nauseous and feeling rotten. And with my first one, I hardly had any symptoms at all the whole way through! Definitely don't worry. 13dpo is still very early to be feeling much!

Sickness didn't hit till 6-7 weeks with all my pregnancies. Exhaustion and heightened sense of smell...4 weeks. But each pregnancy is different. I'm on baby #4 and they all have been slightly diff.
So don't worry! You're still super early

At 13 DPO I was 100 percent sure I was not pregnant.

At about 5 weeks my boob soreness kicked up a notch, and at about 6-7 weeks fatigue kicked in. I'm now 8+1 and those are still the only symptoms I have. My little guy is doing great, had a scan last week, excellent heartbeat, measurements and bloodwork.

Definitely nothing to worry about.

Im 7 weeks and still only am tired, no other symptoms at all and saw baby yesterday!

At 13 DPO I was 100 percent sure I was not pregnant.

At about 5 weeks my boob soreness kicked up a notch, and at about 6-7 weeks fatigue kicked in. I'm now 8+1 and those are still the only symptoms I have. My little guy is doing great, had a scan last week, excellent heartbeat, measurements and bloodwork.

Definitely nothing to worry about.

Do you already know its a boy??

Oh no, I don't. I mean little "guy" in the sense of saying "hey guys" regardless of who you're talking to.

Amazingly enough, I am supposed to get blood work done at 10 weeks to test for a bunch of chromosomal abnormalities and actually find out the sex then though. It's a fairly new thing but my office is offering it. I am completely blown away by that.

I think right when I got pregnant (CD 11 June) is when my maternal instinct started kicking in (I just didn't know it till my BFP end June). But the first symptoms I noticed were tingly sensitive nipples and increased sense of smell.
I did not get nauseous until after my BFP, sometime around 5 weeks. There was a morning before BFP after CD that I woke feeling tired and ill but I chalked it up to environmental causes at the time :shrug:

All I had at this time were sore nipples and some cramping... then everything went a way for about a week. Week 5 I started to get the first hints of nausea and then week 6 it came full force... Now at 7 weeks I am feeling nauseous pretty much all the time :S

Thanks everyone! I feel much better hearing all your stories. It sounds like I should enjoy these early days without symptoms! I bet the morning sickness is right around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->