When did your symptoms start?

wow Ella, glad i'm not in your shoes!

My body on the other hand has handled change in hormones well and with my first pregnancy it was a breeze.

This time round though, a little more sensitive to the changes. I feel like vomiting when my stomach is empty but then of course there is nothing that can come out so I just keep on feeling awfully nauseous. Even when I eat it goes away only for a while and then the nausea returns an hour later.

I'm wondering if this is just the start and it would get progressively worse? I mean I am already in week 8.. or will this be the extent of my ms this time round...?

j1405 I hope yours doesn't last too long I had mine until I was 19weeks with my DD

Awww.. wel I won't mind a little nausea and vomiting if I can get a DD out of it... lol

no but seriously, I know its not something you want to last for very long. Suspect because my symptoms are fairly mild this time around as well, it might be another boy.

Will have to wait and see!

I hope Im having a boy LOL want my DD to be the only girl ... but will see what God decides to bless us with

I'm still very early (4w4d) but I am more hungry, more tired, extremely bloated, I have an upset stomach and I'm a little crampy, also more tearful and incredible sense of smell... if it's anything like last time I'll get queasy around 6 weeks, and constant morning sickness around week 7.

ooh good luck ella, hope its not as bad as your last!

@blessedbaby - I wont mind either but would love one of each though. I already have a boy. But its like you said, we can place the order but the outcome is not in our hands :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->