When do boobs get less sore?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 11+6 and still having boys of nausea (although this is nothing compared to weeks 5-10 when it was all day) plus my boobs are still really sore.

Anyone any idea when the boobs thing calms down? If I recall correctly, they didn't hurt half as bad with DS at nearly 12w! X

Mine hurt my entire pregnancy during my two previous successful pregnancies, unfortunately. I'm 11 weeks too and it is not as bad as the beginning but they are still sore when they are touched, especially around the sides by my armpits. The only relief for me sadly was either using a hot water bottle until they were born and putting them to my breast after they were born.

Mine have only just started hurt over the last day or 2 I'm now 11+1. I guess everyone is different. Hopefully they stop for you soon. X

They've started to calm down a bit but the ache is still very much there! The boobs don't bother me so much, the sickness is the killer and sadly that's still hanging round most days! X

Mine always hurt throughout, but them I'm always breastfeeding too! Am really feeling like my bodies been hi-jacked over the decade ;) Hope it improves soon. x

hey mrs mac! :wave: Ive come on here to first tri to ask the opposite question...my boobs have been sore since I ovulated....now today nothing..,zilch! After having a mmc afew years ago and already having zero nausea, I am very very worried....:nope: I wanted to know if for those with minimal symptoms, whether their boobs stopped hurting during first tri...i had a scan at 7+2 and baby was measuring 8 weeks with a perfect heartbeat...im 9+3 now.... My 12wk scan is. On the 25th, I really dont think I will last..... So, on the flip side, I would be very happy to have sore boobs right now :thumbup: xxx

hey mrs mac! :wave: Ive come on here to first tri to ask the opposite question...my boobs have been sore since I ovulated....now today nothing..,zilch! After having a mmc afew years ago and already having zero nausea, I am very very worried....:nope: I wanted to know if for those with minimal symptoms, whether their boobs stopped hurting during first tri...i had a scan at 7+2 and baby was measuring 8 weeks with a perfect heartbeat...im 9+3 now.... My 12wk scan is. On the 25th, I really dont think I will last..... So, on the flip side, I would be very happy to have sore boobs right now :thumbup: xxx

Hi live_in, I just wanted to say that I had a very similar experience recently. I am 9+2 today. One or two days ago it was like a symptoms switch went off .. my breast soreness was gone, my nausea was way better and I wasn't crampy and bloated anymore. I was panicking all day. The next morning, it was all back again. Funny how that happens! I never bled or anything. I have a scan tomorrow to see if all is okay. Let us know how the 12 week scan goes!

Live_in_hope, my symptoms stopped entirely at 7w and I freaked but all seems well now at 13w odd. It all came back! But with DS, I barely had any symptoms at all. My boobs hurt slightly periodically and I was hungry but absolutely nothing to write home about.

Minties, I thought mine were calming down too at 13w but seems not. And the evening sickened is still hanging around :cry: Hopefully I'll follow suit soon and things will level out about 15w! X

I still feel sick after eating :-(, this is quite a hard pregnancy. I didn't have sore boobs at all last time.

hey ladies xx

Glad it all came back mrsmac, our bodies do like to keep us on our toes! I felt much better yesterday, my boobs were sore again and I had a wave of nausea on the way hime from work. Like you, the nausea I have had has all been in the evening. Im glad really as I am not struggling through work and arousing any suspicion lol. 2weeks 2days until the scan and it really cant come quick enough.

Happy wife! Good luck with the scan, let us know how you get on! Xx

That's true, when it first kicked in for me at 5w it was all day. But it was over Christmas and I had a tonne of holidays to take so I ended up off for three weeks! And I pretty much only felt ill mid-afternoon onwards for beginning January so I was able to pass it off as tiredness or hide in a meeting room until I finished!

Good luck with the scans ladies, keep us all posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->