when do/did you have cramping

Jossie

Reaction score
I remember I had cramping when I was supposed to get af. i kept having minor cramps for 1-2 weeks. then nothing for a while, and again at my second theoretical af, but only for like 2 days. Now I've been cramping again and it just won't go away.

It's not painful or anything, I just feel this minor pulse go through the uterus sometimes. I'm not really worried - all you people talk about pains and bleedings that end up meaning nothing. I only had a little bit of implantation bleed and nothing more, and i haven't had any pain. If I did get bleeding, I'd just think it's about time as everyone's getting it. :D :) Thank you all for making me feel much more relaxed about all this. :)

But anyway, what should I expect - when did you have cramping? When are pregnant women supposed to cramp?

I got cramping and twinges of pain in my left side since I found out last week that I am pregnant, the cramps sometimes stick around for a little while and are not painful just mild and then sometimes they go. I think mine have a bit to do with bowel movements (sorry if that is too much info), as they have changed for me.

I got cramping pretty much constantly for the first few weeks. Nothing painful but noticeable. I only had a few twinges now and then since, which feel like mild AF cramps (I used to get af cramps really badly.. something I am NOT missing!)

Oh man, I cramped on and off until about week 16 or so... and it made me so paranoid! It was all normal growing pains, tho.

I have over the past couple of days just noticed a dull cramping sensation low down in my triangle area as i call it lol.
Not majorly painful, just dull like

I have been having this two darling, nothing too noticeable but just there x

hun, if you bleed still get it vhecked, even though alot of girls come back and have been told its normal, everyone is different so it may not be for you.

cramping/pains are normal if they arnt severe. i get them all the time.

:) Still no bleeds, thank God.

I'll try to get used to the mild cramping, I'g glad it's not supposed to be only during theoretical af (for most people 4th week, 8th week. 12th week...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->