• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When do implantation pains occur and what are they like?

plzmrstork

Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced implantation pains?
When do they normally occur?
And what are they normally like?
The other evening I had pains like af pains, and though oh no :( :( but without fail when i get af pains she appears overnight or the next morning, within hours, every month without fail, she isn't due until friday/saturday so she would have been early anyway but anyway she isnt here as yet, and i noticed today my boobs felt heavy, I dont have small boobs anyway but don't really feel them because I have always had them but today they felt heavy, am I making any sense? lol xx

I never had them with my 2. But I know some women described it as feeling exactly like AF cramping. Good luck hun xx

Thankyou, fingers crossed then :) tried so hard this month xx

and I have felt a bit sickly the past couple of days, not ill sick such eughh sick, grotty sort of x and I can honestly say i'm trying not to SS so they are just the really obvious things sticking out from normal like a sore thumb xx

Hi

I reckon I had implantation pains at 8dpo. I remember having several hours of very strong, dragging type pains right across my lower tummy, radiating right into the creases at the top of my legs and across by my hips. They were not like my AF pains, pretty different to me. The best way I can describe them is like muscles stretching, a bit like if you've worked your muscles in the gym but more of a 'dragging' sensation to it.

Immediately I had them I wondered if it could be implantation. I now really reckon it was after getting a clear :bfp: at 13dpo :thumbup:

Thankyou, yes was around 8dpo, oooo i hope i get my bfp :) x

I had that the week before last and I also had the same prob with my boobs, they felt rock hard so i got my oh to feel and he said they are really heavy. But I came on a week later. So no luck for me.

:( ok jem123 thankyou, trying bot to get my hopes up and like i say trying to to SS so these are just the really obvious things pointing out, still trying to be realistic though, andnot testing until AF is a few days late xx

My boobs didn't do a lot and still aren't doing a lot now! They were just a bit tender on and off but this was like other months before AF, no real difference. Thing I did notice (although this was a few days after AF would have been due) was more veins appearing in them :wacko:

:dust:

Thankyou nat, boobs aren't doing much right now tbh, it's more now and again than constant, and just found out my friend pg, she was telling me she wants to start tryin a few mnth ago and has only been off the pill a month, said she was shocked because they dont DTD much, :( i happy for her dnt get me wrong i just thinking what are the chances that my time is the same as hers? :( xx

Has anyone else experienced implantation pains that feel like af pains? xx

I have read that alot of people have this. Look on tww.com

Thankyou, I was about 8dpo so fingers crossed, and i actually feel different this month, yes I know shoot me now sorry x just different in myself, and I normally get a couple of spots before af :( but nothing and she due mon/tues and they are normally well here by now so i'm hopin my hormones are different or something, but it may also be because I have been eating healthier but this hasn't affected it before xx

How do they feel like am 4 dpo and have severe pain in bbs and nippels cramping in lower abdomen...signs of pregnancy??????????????Anxiously ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"