When do people....

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Move to 2nd tri????:shrug:

I dont know when 2nd tri actually starts. In previous pregnancies (when i didnt know b'n'b existed) I thought it was 12 weeks.......

:hugs::hugs:

I can't answer this but would be interested to know, as my DH was asking the same question!

14 weeks honey :D not long, but most of the girls move from 12-14 weeks, personal preference i think.

The little notes underneath the forum heading suggests its 14 weeks but i also (before joining B&B) thought it was 12 weeks x

tecnically its 13.3 weeks caus its 3 months lol and a month has more than 28 days in it lol if you average it out 40wks divided by 3 comes out at 13.3 which is 13wks 2/3 days.

if you take pregnancy as 42 wks then its 14wks if you take pregnancy as 38 wks then its 12 wks

I always thought the 2nd trimester starts from the 12th week but according to this site it starts from the 14th. According to my prenatal vitamins it starts the 13th week. No idea, somewhere in between 12-14 weeks I suppose. :laugh2:

Well either im there or almost :haha::haha:

Isnt it strange how there's so many differences :shrug:

I moved over at 13 weeks :)

LOL I'll move over at 13 weeks then, in the middle. Dare say I'll pop between the two for a few weeks.

In the US they say 12 weeks, but I'm pretty sure in the UK it's 14, so a lot of women on here have different times they move. I don't know in other countries however.

i was told 12 when i was pregnant with my daughter

I'm waiting until 14. I'm not sure why, but I guess I just don't want to do it too quickly. Plus, I still feel very sick and rubbish and I'm hoping that by 14 weeks I'll be better and can start the second trimester more positively!

Im moving over at 13 weeks : ) I know - it's so confusing!!!

speccy your ticker has pretty much answered this question as says bout second trimester :)

Haha I know!! I just don't feel ready yet, does that make sense?! I can't even explain it. Even though this first trimester has gone soooo slowly and I'm happy to be getting further on, I'm just a bit cautious. People talk about the second trimester as the good one, so I'm hoping by week 14 I'll be feeling a bit more human again.

It's 12 weeks most places but it ranges everywhere. I think its 'officially' when the 12th week ends so the start of week 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->