When do the cravings start?

Jesshall

Reaction score
hi, just wondering when the cravings start. i have gone off food which i usually love. but dont really like any thing more than normal.

i never got any til late 2nd tri with Rebecca :D

KX said:
When did your morning sickness start? I still havent got any- in saying that tho, all day today I have the feeling that I have a really bad hangover, as though I have drunk 35647 double vodka's.

Louise said:
KX said:
When did your morning sickness start? I still havent got any- in saying that tho, all day today I have the feeling that I have a really bad hangover, as though I have drunk 35647 double vodka's.

well i havent had any morning sickness. just feeling sick all the time.
i feel tired all the time just got no energy.

Louise said:
KX said:

About 9-10 weeks, and when it came, it came bad. Revel in the lack of morning sickness just now hun, as it might be just round the corner xx

KX said:
Louise said:
KX said:

About 9-10 weeks, and when it came, it came bad. Revel in the lack of morning sickness just now hun, as it might be just round the corner xx
So you were completely symptomless up until 9 weeks? Im getting so paranoid about that ya know, wondering whats going wrong.

Jess, I feel the exact same way, I felt like that today. It's like, no matter how much I eat my energy has gone. I feel half baked today though, like Im trying to get over being pissed lol

i know its bad i just cant be bothered to do any thing.

i have been feeling really out of breath aswell, like i cant catch my breath some
times. is that normal :?:

i think i panic about it aswell which makes it worse. :lol:

Jesshall said:

i have been feeling really out of breath aswell, like i cant catch my breath some

Im not really gettign many symptoms, well, I say that now but Im feeling very ill at the moment.
I feel very sick right now but that could be due to this horrid headache I have.
Im in the same boat, I just cannot be arsed lol. to put it bluntly. So you havent puked? how far gone are you?

Louise said:
Jesshall said:

Im not really gettign many symptoms, well, I say that now but Im feeling very ill at the moment.
I feel very sick right now but that could be due to this horrid headache I have.
Im in the same boat, I just cannot be arsed lol. to put it bluntly. So you havent puked? how far gone are you?

i have been sick once. but think i might of had a stomach bug off my sister and aint been sick since. just feel sick. :sick:

im 10 weeks and 5 days. cant wait for my twelve week scan. i have already had 2 scans the 1st one was at the hospital they thought i was 12 weeks but i was only 6 weeks, so all you could see was the heart beat which was great though, then we went private for the 2nd scan when i was 8 weeks, that was the best feeling ever cuz you could make out the baby more and we got a video of the scan its brilliant. :D

how far gone are you?

Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:

i have been sick once. but think i might of had a stomach bug off my sister and aint been sick since. just feel sick. :sick:

im 10 weeks and 5 days. cant wait for my twelve week scan. i have already had 2 scans the 1st one was at the hospital they thought i was 12 weeks but i was only 6 weeks, so all you could see was the heart beat which was great though, then we went private for the 2nd scan when i was 8 weeks, that was the best feeling ever cuz you could make out the baby more and we got a video of the scan its brilliant. :D

how far gone are you?
Wow, 10 weeks and you have not been sick? thats great :)
You have had scans though, so you know your babby is ok, whereas me, Im only 5 weeks gone and Im worried something is going to happen to my little one. :( Cant wait for my first scan, infact i am going to the docs tomrorow and I was intending on demanding a vaginal exam to test the heart beat, but at 5 weeks I dont think it will be visible will it?

Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:

how far gone are you?
You have had scans though, so you know your babby is ok, whereas me, Im only 5 weeks gone and Im worried something is going to happen to my little one. :( Cant wait for my first scan, infact i am going to the docs tomrorow and I was intending on demanding a vaginal exam to test the heart beat, but at 5 weeks I dont think it will be visible will it?

im not sure. where abouts do you live? the private clinic i went to do really early scans and its 60 pounds but its worth it to put your mind at rest. and the scans at the private clinics are so much better than the ones at hospital thats why you pay the money.

Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:

how far gone are you?

im not sure. where abouts do you live? the private clinic i went to do really early scans and its 60 pounds but its worth it to put your mind at rest. and the scans at the private clinics are so much better than the ones at hospital thats why you pay the money.
I live in nottingham.
The thing is though, I asked my dr for a scan the other friday when I called to report spotting, (I think I caused it myself) and he said that the hospital would not scan me at 5 weeks so I have to hang in there for a while.
Im interested in this private scan now, I want one.

Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:

how far gone are you?

I live in nottingham.
The thing is though, I asked my dr for a scan the other friday when I called to report spotting, (I think I caused it myself) and he said that the hospital would not scan me at 5 weeks so I have to hang in there for a while.

the place i went to is in solihull not sure how far that is from you?
they are so nice there.

Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:
Louise said:
Jesshall said:

how far gone are you?

I live in nottingham.

the place i went to is in solihull not sure how far that is from you?
they are so nice there.
Can you possibly PM me their details please so I can give them a call and see if they have a clinic in my area? Im very interested in this- seeing as my DR wont put my mind at rest, i'll do it myself.

hi hun well im 22 wks preg and i still haventgot cravings on my first

little boy i craved sponge as in like a bath sponge i used to chew on that (MAD i know but for some reason that was what i craved)

2nd little boy it was sausages i loved sausages but that only lasted about half o my pregnancy

3rd Preg i misscarried

4th Preg (supposed to be a girl) No Cravings as of yet

spunky xxx

sorry girls saying that i lied i do have a craving but it did go and i was ironing yesterday anbd fancied a stella or budweiser with my other two pregnancies on my boys i never craved anything like i think the most i had being pregnant was about 3-4 bottles of alcohol during the pregnancy but this one i cant stop i havent been drinking heavy but when there some here ive got to have some i think that is really weired as i dont like drinking when im preg but the urge is there to have have some

spunky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->