when do there teeth fall out?

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
jakes fourand a couple off his teeth feel wobberly is this early i didnt thik that they started till they where around 6ish

I think 6 is the average age, but every child is different. I would think its a little like teething, some get teeth really early, even born with them, some still have none by the age of 1.
x

Mia lost her first tooth the other week at 6 but quite a few of her friends at school lost a few at 5 so as Serina said 5+ I would of thought.x

Baby teeth can become loose at anytime, 4 is very young but he is going to be 5 shortly isnt he ?? so I wouldnt be surprised if it is perparing itself to fall out, it can takes months from when the tooth first becomes wobbly for it to fall out. The average age for the first tooth to fall out is 6, but as with everything else concerning kids some will do it earlier and others will do it later. so I wouldnt worry about it hun. xx

yeh he will be five in may so not long he got his first tooth at 3months so maybe he might be earlier losing them i was just worried because i thought he was early x

My daughters started to fall out when she was 6 1/2 years old. xx

I knew a boy who still had his complete set of milk teeth at 9yo even xD

Aimee lost her first tooth when she was 5. She now has 2 big teeth and has only just turned 6.

my daughter is 6 n lost 5 teeth but my son whos nearly 11 still has baby teeth it depends but sound like they will fall put but as has been said it can be a while from when thry become wobbly to them actually coming out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->