when do they stop hurting

nataliendan

mum of 2 girls & 1 on way
Reaction score
hi guys when did your boobs stop hurting mine killed ut have calmed down today is that bad?

Mine were horribly sore the 4th and 5th week. In my 6th week it's calmed down a lot, just a bit of soreness. HTH!

Mine came and went and then finally went away at 11 weeks. Now at 20 there starting to hurt again!

Mine are still sore, but definitely not as bad as during 1st and 2nd trimesters.

Mine stopped hurting around 5 weeks and I had a mini panic attack....Then it came back worse than ever. Don't stress too much, symptoms seem to come and go.

I'm wishing mine would stop aching tbh! x it's nothing to worry about thou.

Mine stopped hurting about about 10 weeks. They have gotten more sore recently, however...but NOTHING as bad as they were in the beginning!

im preg with no4 and my boobs this time around OMG theyre like rock solid melons :haha: sooo damn heavy and aching non stop im 11w5d and i have to wear a maternity bra and have done for about 3-4 weeks now as if i wear a normal bra my boobs just ache and throb :cry:

having said though my last 3 pregnancies by 8-10weeks they settled down heaps and didnt start aching again till about 24-26weeks as the milk was coming through (i have history of preterm labour, my body thinks 28weeks is full term) so everyone pregnancy is different :flower: try not worry yourself out too much relax and enjoy your comfortable moments being pregnant trust me :hugs:

Mine stopped hurting around 6 weeks, havent had any problems with them since.
I figured they would be hurting by now since I have colostrum leaking now, but they don't :)

Mine have been less painful yesterday and today, early in the 5th week. I wish they'd keep it up at least until the nausea starts. I need the reassurance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->