when do u get ur 1st period after a m/c?

butterfly4100

Reaction score
This was my first PG and m/c and i was wondering if the m/c was kinda considered a period as well and, if so if ur next one was suppose to come about 28 days after ur m/c? I'm on BC and there for should be on track but it came at 22 days and this is also my first period in over a year if any has any answers i would be very greatfull. I'm very confused and not sure what is going on any help will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!

Hi Butterfly

Unfortunately I think it can really vary from woman to woman. I had medical management to induce my mc 5 weeks ago today, am waiting on my first AF showing her face :wacko: I had what seemed like ov signs around 2 weeks ago so, if that was the case, I would expect AF to show some time this week but I really can't be sure :shrug:

The nurse at the hospital told me the average for first AF to arrive is 4-6 weeks after the mc x

Hi

I've just had my second m/c and too early for AF at the moment but with my first, it happened about 6 weeks after I m/c xx

I think it depends hun, Im still waiting for AF 8 weeks on x

I just asked this aswell! I finished miscarrying a couple of days ago but I'm havin back pain and feel really bloated and not hungry like my period is coming so I'm a bit confused too! I hope it does come in a way, then I can go back to normal. It's a horrible feeling knowing it's not a period you're having :( I thought I'd come to terms with it a bit but everywhere I look people are pregnant! Xx

mine took 6 weeks to the day the first time and i'm now 5wks from my second mc, so hoping af will come soon. it varies from person to person and it's so hard to tell whether it is af cramps, ovulation pains, pg symptom or what. I'm as confused as anyone else!

I think AF is visiting right now but this is the first visit in over a year and it's not normal and extremely painful. And don't get me wrong i'm happy 4 the other women who r expecting and have families but sometimes it really really hurts to realize just what i lost. I know everything happens 4 a reason and god never gives us more than we can handle but sometime i wonder just how much can we handle. How did u all realize u were PG? What where ur symptoms? How far along were u when u found out?that is if u don't mind me asking. Because i found out and m/c a week later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->