• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When do we switch..?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Out of all the posts on here asking when we go to second tri, I've never read one heh...now that I'm close though I'm wondering :)

Lol whenever you want? I'll move over at 12.

Haha thank you, I've been dabbling a little bit over there since I seem to have a little more in common on that side at this point, maybe I'll hang out between :flower:

I went over at 14 weeks but still find myself over in 1st trimester lots 🙈 xx

I figured whenever we were ready. Lol

I starting moving over at 13 weeks but didn't really feel like I fit in until pretty recently.

Technically speaking, second tri starts at 13+1, the first day of the 14th week, but I think people generally meander over to the next forum sometime between 12+0 and 14+0.

I went to 2nd tri at 13 weeks 6 days lol, but i think i was ready to move over from 13 weeks, i just felt it was more relevant to me over in 2nd tri by week 13, move over whenever you feel ready hun you will be more than welcome :)

If you divide 40 weeks into 3 trimesters, it ends up with a sum of 13.33333333....

So second tri is 13w3d and third tri is 26w6d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"