• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When do you break out an FRER?

KrissyB

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So today I've had my first very faint potential :bfp: on a Wondfo IC.
So my question to all the true POAS addicts like myself is... when do you invest in an FRER or digi? Do you wait until you get definitive two lines on an IC? Do you rush out to the store as soon as you get a squinter?
It's always a struggle between my natural cheapness with my POAS addiction lol.

My cheap walmart test and frer shoes positive the same day. The day before my frer was negative. Therefore I say buy as many 86 cent ones at walmart as needed!!

My cheap walmart test and frer shoes positive the same day. The day before my frer was negative. Therefore I say buy as many 86 cent ones at walmart as needed!!

Gotta love auotcorrect! Show not shoes

I save my FRER's for a when I get a faint positive on wondfo but I have had some cycles when I thought for sure I was pregnant due to symptoms and wasted like 5 FRER's within a few days.

I've just used a FRER on 9DPO and it was negative am gutted!

If I see something on the cheapie I break out the Frer. I had a super faint squinter on a cheapie but all the tests I'd taken previously were stark white. So I used a Frer an hour later and got a beautiful pink line on it! I say if you see something there def follow up with a Frer! Good luck!

I got a positive on FRER at 8 dpo. I say if you've already got a faint positive, wait for the digi if you have more cheapies then continue using those until it gets a bit darker. If you absolutely want to know and want to use a FRER, just wait a couple days.

If I see something on the cheapie I break out the Frer. I had a super faint squinter on a cheapie but all the tests I'd taken previously were stark white. So I used a Frer an hour later and got a beautiful pink line on it! I say if you see something there def follow up with a Frer! Good luck!

This is me exactly !

My first pregnancy I had a stark negative 9dpo and a faint positive on 10dpo.

I have no idea when I ovulated (my temp chart is weird and FF says it was day 22 but day 21 test says I already ovulated but it did say o'd on day 8 when I first started temping, then it changed to no pattern until a few days ago).
About 10dpo (suspected based on day 8 O) I took two generic drug store tests and had 2 possible bfp but they were on the cusp of the time limit. 2 dollar store tests came up negative. On days 25 and 26 I took FR digital and both were no. Yesterday was a BFN on FRER. Now I am waiting to take my last FRER on Friday which will supposed to be day 2 of my next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"