when do you express?

Nel1982

TTC number 2
Reaction score
i can't seem to fit it around caring for my 6 week old and when i find time i only get 1oz.

any tips please?

In the morning after I feed her I get the most. But I am pumping after almost each feeding. I have heard pumping between 1-4am is good also because your hormones are high at that time.

In the morning after I feed her I get the most. But I am pumping after almost each feeding. I have heard pumping between 1-4am is good also because your hormones are high at that time.

Thanks... i will try after every feed as i have only been trying after feeding in the morning. What do you do with LO while you are pumping? Mine always cries 10 mins in!

Thanks... i will try after every feed as i have only been trying after feeding in the morning. What do you do with LO while you are pumping? Mine always cries 10 mins in!

i put her in her swing, she loves it!

I find I get the most out at night around 10pm ish - and LO is either asleep or with DH While I pump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->