When do you finish work?

Jetset

Reaction score
I was just wondering when you all aim to finish work?

I finished on Friday :) had annual leave though so my mat leave starts when I am 36wks!

My last day at work I will be 37+2. Seems so far away!

Originally I was going to finish at 35+2 take 4 weeks leave and then start Mat pay, but I actually finished at 33+4 am now taking 4 weeks holidays and then starting my Mat pay a little earlier as my SPD started to interfere with my driving and I had to call it quits!

I'm going at 36 +5.....my MW wants me to go sooner but I want as much time as home with baby as poss. Plus I would just get bored at home!

I'm taking annual leave to start with and my ML kicks in at 39 +6...day before I'm due. As far as I'm aware it can't start after your due date!

6 weeks to go and counting! I'll be 36+6. I would have stayed on a tad longer, as I work in an office and don't have to do much walking if I don't feel up to it, but my work closes from 23rd December until 4th January. My ML officially starts on 4th January when my office all return to work, and I'll be 38+4 :) x

I'll be 37+2. I have a few days holiday and doctors appts in between then and now, so I have exactly 15 days left to work. I can't wait!!!

My last day was Friday (37 + 1). My dr. was nice enough to put me on medical leave although my maternity leave doesn't start until the baby is born.

I'll b 35+3 when i finish, just b4 xmas. My official mat leave doesnt start til i'm 38 wks but had xmas hols to take so extends it by just over a fort night.

Cant wait. 5 wks and 4 days to go! Xx

39 weeks....have had it easy so far (am now nearly 33 weeks) but am getting more tired again now....however, my employers are FAB so I am working from the odd day here and there, and I have 2 x 3 day weeks coming up as I have annual leave to take.

Whats of more concern right now is the thought of doing a 5 hour car journey this weekend (and back again) and a 9 hour on the following friday and back again) - think my superwoman halo might slip for the 9 hour one!!! OH is completely unsympathetic and so life continues as normal with me doing the lions share of the work!

JB xx

I'll be just short of 38 weeks when I finish. It's weird now though as I'm thinking it could possibly happen any time before then, so I've already cleared out the personal stuff from my desk and computer and am trying to keep everything up to date every day, just in case!

I leave on November 25 and will be over 38 weeks. It's getting hard especially because I wake up at 5 a.m. to get to work, but I'd rather make sure I maximize time with baby after he is born.

I'm carrying vaca time over to next year so that I don't go back to work until January 2013!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm leaving at 35 weeks then taking a month I'm owed so my maternity leave starts on my due date :) x

I am working up until the last. 37 weeks. I am not getting maternity leave pay, only unemployment once baby is born, so need to work till the very end.

39+2 is my official maternity start date but Im taking a weeks annual leave before that - presuming they dont arrive early!

I am finishing at 35 weeks, I know its maybe a it early but I already have 2 kiddies so want to spend some time with them, plus I fancy a couple of weeks off before xmas. I am using 4 weeks of holiday and then starting mat leave at 39 weeks, taking a full year and then using more holiday at the other end...... so I will still be off til baby is a year anyway. So I figured I m ay as well finish at 35 weeks.

I only do 20 hours and its an office job, so I have found it easy enough.

I finished at 37 weeks and have taken 3 weeks hol so my maternity leave starts on my due date. I'm rather bored at home though as I have everything organised. Anyone else bored? X

28+1 so today lol had to call it quits due to increased risk of developing pre eclampsia again! Can only go sick til 29 weeks so go onto 4 weeks annual leave and mat leave will need to kick in at 33 weeks sadly x

I just finished last week at 36 wks 5 days! I left using sick leave and will start mat leave when the baby is born.

I'll be finishing this saturday at 38+2, can't wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"