When do you plan to quit being naked around your son and daughter?

My boy is nearly 6 and I'm only naked when changing or showering but he will often come in for a chat and doesn't get weirded out just yet! Same with his dad too.

My son is five, will be six in November. I'm pretty casual about it, like a lot of you. It makes me feel better to know how normal this is! I don't walk around naked most of the time but if I'm changing or getting out of the shower I'm not going to be super-careful about locking the door. I'm home with him and his toddler brother and it would be such a pain to always act as if I had adults visiting and be careful not to walk to the laundry room in a towel to get a clean shirt, etc. I remember showering with my mom when I was his age. I have no vivid memories of her being naked because it didn't stand out to me as weird, it was just natural and boring to me.

I do sometimes ask my son for privacy if I'm using the bathroom or changing but that's more because I'm a private person who likes a little quiet and space, it's no fun to be using the bathroom and have a 5-year-old burst in dancing around asking me to help him on Minecraft.

I think when either myself or my child gets uncomfortable with it. As of right now, they're fine with it, but I personally would rather not. Not because I don't want them to see, but because I'm self concious about my body anyway. I know my child will not judge, but I just feel more comfortable only changing when I'm alone.

My 7 and 5 year old still see us naked if they walk in while we are changing but we stopped showering with them around age 4 and they just showered together with us helping from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->