When do you shower?

Before he went to bed at 7pm, I'd fit it in when I could, usually it involved bringing him in the room with me, but now he's in bed by 7 and I can enjoy a nice bath in the evenings :)

After she's gone to bed. Lucy's normally asleep by 7pm so either immediately after she's gone (as today when it's just too sticky to wait!) or before I go to bed myself at about 9.

In a morning.

When he was little i just put him in his cot. When he was big enough i started putting him in the door bouncer in the bathroom door space so he could see me. when he could sit up i'd sit him on the bathroom floor with a toy. now he's crawling he stars off in the bathroom but i let him explore the landing.

Sometimes i've even sat him in the bath (naked) while i've showered & he's loved it :)

Whenever Charley naps. Husband is in and out during the day for work, so when baby sleeps, I go for it.

In the early days, I used to wait until she was asleep then take her with me into the bathroom or set the monitor up, nowadays, its much more difficult. I have to get her asleep in her chair or cot mid morning when I come back from the gym, then do it, and I`ll wash my hair when OH is home at night as theres no way I have time to do that during the day

Think Im gonna have to invest in a stair gate though soon and I`ll let her crawl around

I usually lie her on the changing mat in the bathroom.

Always in the mornings, that's the only time I can really
__XO

At your LO's age it was as and when really!
When visitors came hubby would take her down in the morning and the visitors would hold her whilst he made cups of tea and food and I showered and made myself feel human.

Now she has more awake time but more defined naps in the day. Your LO will soon fall into her own rhythm so you'll get used to when they like to nap. Then you can start to sort yourself around your LO's timings.
My LO gets up, awake for an hour then has a 2-3hour nap! Time for me to shower, dress, breakfast, pack the pram/changing bag and then when she wakes we're ready to head out.

im a single mum so had to work thing on my own. when LO was small i would put her in her car seat with lots off toys and id get in the bath so i could chat to her. now she is nearly 9 months i put her in her bath chair at one side and shower at the other side. it works really well but she gets this very confussed look on her face whilst she watches me shower.

If I can I do it when she naps, or I just bring her in the shower with me. She just sits on her bath sponge and plays with toys plus I can bathe her at the same time. She loves it.

When Aliyah is asleep,when OH is playing with her or when he takes her to the local park

either when hubby comes home from work, so I can shower as long as I want, but now he's away during the week (only home on weekends) I take LO up in the bathroom with me, just put him in his bathchair (outside the bath ofcourse) and believe it or not he actually loves watching me shower.....he is always 'talking' to me and smiling :)

I usually do it while DH is around so he can watch her but today I had to just set her in her carseat outside the door because hubby is out of town for 3 days.

Either between 9-9:45am , 12-2pm or after 6:30pm ... all those times he is asleep :)

Stick her in her carseat infront of the telly :thumbup:

Depends what my plans are. Normally when she's having her morning nap, or after her first feed.

When she was as little as Ella is, I used to put her in her rocker in the doorway or get up when she was still sleeping (she slept late most days) xx

If dh is at work i have to in the evenings when lo is asleep, as i dont get a chance during the day

I usually shower or bath in the morning after DH has gone to work and I bring Kirima into the bathroom with me. It usually means I have to be quick though else she starts yelling.

Either when my DH is home and can keep an eye on her, or when she's asleep. I put her in the middle of our bed and poke my head out of the shower every few minutes to check she's not awake/moving around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->