When do you start getting a bump?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
I'm nearly ten weeks and I started taking weekly "bump" (more like bloat) pics from week 4.

I'm really not noticing much of a difference tho! Could be because i carry a bit of extra weight so i just look fat haha.

For those who have been pregnant before, when did you actually start looking pregnant?

I didn't start showing until 30 weeks but everyone is different x

I don't think I'm showing yet but my hubby seems to think I am!! He says he sees a little bump there and is urging me to go get maternity clothes haha! And I'm only 10 wks!!!!

I'm really small framed, I started showing (more than just bloated tummy) at 12 weeks with my first, 9 weeks with my 2nd and right now with my 3rd I'm only a day short of 5 weeks (not 100% on due date though) but I'm so bloated that I looked like I did when 10 weeks along with my daughter. I assume I will start getting that bump around 9 ish weeks again..

I didn't show until my 6th month with my first, and with my second I showed around month 4. This may end up the same as so far I am just losing weight.

I had a bloat bump by 10 weeks. I'm 19 weeks now and there's no doubting I'm pregnant. I switched to maternity bottoms at 14 weeks because my jeans kept digging in to my chub/baby! xx

I'm 9 weeks, and not showing, but my pubic bone sure is sore. I leaned against the counter to do my makeup and was like, 'heeeeeyyy! Ooowwww!!!' Lol

I was small in my previous pregnancy but didn't really show till 14-16 wks. but I had a bloat before that. people that could tell I were pregnant were probably really looking for it!

I didn't look properly pregnant until 20 weeks really it was like I exploded overnight! Not sure with this one I'm really bloated at the minute so will see!!x

In my first pregnancy I had a little bump at 14 weeks. That was an "is she, isn't she?" type bump! By 20 weeks there was no denying it!
This time I've got a little bump at five weeks, but it's just bloating. It looks like my usual pmt bloat.

I was about 15-16 weeks before I got my first public comment acknowledging I'm pregnant without saying "I'm pregnant" lol. I (at the time...17 years old) was very skinny, so it showed quickly.

My wife is only 8 weeks today and she already has a teeny bump! She's very petite, so I expected her to start wiggling into her jeans soon anyways :rofl:

With my first it was after 20 weeks, my second closer to 17 weeks, guessing with my third 14 weeks or so

9 weeks with my second, and now, I have a bloat belly at 6 weeks. Im just waiting to see if the bloat will go away and turn in to a legit bump OR if I will just transition over from bloat to bump. We shall see.

It varies so much. My SIL didn't really look pregnant til 18 or 20ish weeks. I was bloated all through first trimester, and as soon as that started going down around 12 weeks, there was a little bump. I got a head start, though, being overweight when I got pregnant.

I'm still very much in the "Is she fat or is she pregnant?" stage. I hope it doesn't take too long to get to "Oh, she's pregnant!"

I'm almost 16 weeks and think I might have a little bump, not noticeable though maybe because I'm overweight. It sucks but oh well. The "is she fat or pregnant" phase is terrible. :cry:

I was chunky the first pregnancy and didn't show until 14 weeks but could hide it with a baggy shirt. this time im the same weight I was last time I got pregnant so im curious to see when I will show

This is my first and I swear I was showing as soon as I got the bfp. Well not really showing, just looking chunky. lol I've taken weekly pics and I can see a huge difference (I have some posted in my journal). It's insane I thought it was twins maybe, but my 8 week apt showed only one! I know it's all bloat still (I'm 11 weeks now) but I think the bloat is going down and the proper bump is beginning. Most of my pants are already too tight/uncomfortable so I'll probably be jumping ship to maternity pants soon. It blows my mind that some women don't show until so much later. I haven't gained any weight at all so it's not like I've just been eating too much or anything (Although that's what it looks like to anyone who doesn't know!) I can't wait to be out of the just looking fat stage and into the oh yeah she's pregnant not fat. :haha:

30weeks, I'm small 5'1 100lbs. He was a big baby though 8'1.

I'm curious when my bloat will turn into a bump. I'm at 9w 5 right now and been bloaty since 5w to varying extents. Pants still seem to fit normally though some undies are getting tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->