When do you start getting a bump?

I started showing 13/14 weeks. Huge bump at 20 weeks. Everyone is different though!

With ds I started showing from 12 weeks, it merged from bloat to bump around that time, and this pregnancy I am almost 9 weeks and I'm showing already 😊 it's making it so hard to hide this time round lol xxx

It varies so much. My SIL didn't really look pregnant til 18 or 20ish weeks. I was bloated all through first trimester, and as soon as that started going down around 12 weeks, there was a little bump. I got a head start, though, being overweight when I got pregnant.

I'm still very much in the "Is she fat or is she pregnant?" stage. I hope it doesn't take too long to get to "Oh, she's pregnant!"

I'm right there with you! Been there for like two weeks now.. Sucks huh! :(

It varies so much. My SIL didn't really look pregnant til 18 or 20ish weeks. I was bloated all through first trimester, and as soon as that started going down around 12 weeks, there was a little bump. I got a head start, though, being overweight when I got pregnant.

I'm still very much in the "Is she fat or is she pregnant?" stage. I hope it doesn't take too long to get to "Oh, she's pregnant!"

I'm right there with you! Been there for like two weeks now.. Sucks huh! :(

I'm just going to start carrying around a baby name book and rubbing my belly all the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->