When do you start showing??

Jadey-x

Reaction score
Hi all, im just over 6weeks pregnant, and was just wondering, around what week do you start showing? i know ive got a while yet, just interested.. anybody help?x

I started showing around 8 weeks to people who knew me. For strangers it was about 12-14 weeks for me that people would ask

Patience, patience...lol....it is funny because I was wondering the same thing...but in my case for twins. I can't imagine it being too different than with one in the beginning months since they're just little bits (very small).

How long before we show????

I can't wait....xox

I think around 12 weeks, thats when i did with my second. My first not till 18 weeks.

Im 5 1/2 weeks with my 3rd and im so bloated i look like im 5 months! lol

Hi i am 16 weeks and not really showing at the moment just look like i am carrying a few extra pounds!!! I really want a bump so people will look at me and actually think im preganant.
However, the lady that lives next door is due to have twins at the same time as me and she has clearly got a bump that is quite big i am so jelous.
Hope this helps but remember everyone is different xxxxx

From between 12-20 weeks i just looked like i had put on weight, my belly was bigger, but it wasnt a 'baby bump'.I didnt really start to have a baby bump untill 20/25 weeks.

With my other kids i was in Maternity by 12 weeks. With this baby I am 6 weeks and already have quite a pooch showing up, but it is my 4th so maybe that is why.

Everyone is different. You might see your body changing as early as 12wks, but noone will probably notice then. You may find yourself needing maternity trousers a lot earlier than you are actually showing.

I have been in maternity trousers from 16wks.

I am slim size 8/10 and this is my first. Me and OH can definitely see a bump as my flat stomach has disappeared. Folk who know me also can tell I have put on a wee bit of weight.

But at 19wks now none of my work colleagues know yet. This pic is me at 19wks.

There are lots of folk over in 2nd tri like myself with not much of a bump yet and for us it will easily be into the 20+wks til we properly look pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
I thought i was showing early but i now realise it was bloat, im 13 weeks and do have a we bump but nothing majorly obvious to people who dont know me

xxx

i started to show at 8 weeks to people who know me (mainly because i've always been very slim and never had a tummy). I'm now 10 weeks and im having to carefully choose my clothing to minimise show. I bought my first maternty trousers last week but that was just for comfort more than needing them - i was getting fed up of my jeans digging into my new found bloat.

This is me at 9wks

Attachments

• babs.jpg
    babs.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 19
I am a larger lady anyway and until this week no one could have guessed I am pregnant. However, this week I have popped and theres no mistaking it now!

I'm still in the pure bloating stage, but have always started to get a baby bump around 12 weeks when the uterus pops up out of your belly! x

I was wondering this too,
atm i'm 5+4 and have a ridiculous sized bloat i wouldn't mind if it was a bump but the fact it's gas makes me feel all sluggish.
Looking forward to the real little bump though.

I hope it's sooner rather than later...I know I've got a long way to go yet though if you tend to show in double weeks.

A girl at my work who is approx size 10, usually has a "proper" big bump and has done since 17 weeks.

Gees, thats ages away. Stuck my jeans on today though and thought to myself, it aint gonna be long before they're too tight ;)

I guess the bottom line is to make the most of your figure and clothes now!! :thumbup:

Nicola xx

I was around 18 weeks with my DS.....this time I have mega-bloat which I didn't get with him, but I'm 2 sizes bigger than I was then! I can't wait to have a proper bump, and neither can the fella, he thinks its sexy :):):)

Nothing yet, I have a feeling I've quite a while to go yet before I start to show.

With my ds I went for my 20 week scan and felt like a fraud coz I just didn't look pregnant and I was so envious of those huge bumps, until I had one and could never get comfortable lol!! Just enjoy having that little secret for now your bump will arrive sooner than you think x

Mine is mostly bloat at the moment... but with DD I had a decent bump at 12 weeks and I'm expecting the same this time! The MW said its cos I'm a short-arse! I say its cos I'm a curvy girl anwyay!

People could tell with me from about 8 weeks, mainly due to the fact I was very slim in stomach area, flat in fact so now I'm a little rounded people know, I'm 13 weeks now.x

i started showing at around 8 weeks. Im now 12 weeks and its a lil bit more depends on what I wear grey makes me look very pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->