when do you take your baby to swimming pool?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by mylittlebubs, Oct 17, 2008.

1. mylittlebubs

mylittlebubs Well-Known Member

My baby is 2 months old and 3 days. I'm thinking about taking him to the pool on sunday. It is not a busy pool. I went there when i was pregnant and it's very quiet and very clean, it's in the resort and surrounded by plants and trees. I'm just worried about the heat because it's very hot here ( Thailand )
    I dont know if i can get sunscreen lotion for him and is it too early to take him there.
    PS: There;s baby/children pool seperated from adults

2. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

I would get sunscreen and a hat then HAVE FUN at the pool with your baby

3. Holldoll

Holldoll Mom of 1 Princess

You aren't supposed to use sunscreen on babies under 6 months. I've been taking Bella since 6 weeks. I put a hat on her, or else stand with her in my shadow. She loves it! Have fun!!

4. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Doesnt Johnson make a baby safe sunscreen? Maybe I've gone crazy (anythings possible)...darn it now i have to lok it up as it will drive me nuts....Regradless baby should have a hat on and will be fine

5. mylittlebubs

mylittlebubs Well-Known Member

just went to buy sunscreen. it's sultan and for babies from newborn and i already got a hat for him. Hope he will be fine at the pool