when do you take your baby to swimming pool?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
My baby is 2 months old and 3 days. I'm thinking about taking him to the pool on sunday. It is not a busy pool. I went there when i was pregnant and it's very quiet and very clean, it's in the resort and surrounded by plants and trees. I'm just worried about the heat because it's very hot here ( Thailand )
I dont know if i can get sunscreen lotion for him and is it too early to take him there.
PS: There;s baby/children pool seperated from adults

I would get sunscreen and a hat then HAVE FUN at the pool with your baby

You aren't supposed to use sunscreen on babies under 6 months. I've been taking Bella since 6 weeks. I put a hat on her, or else stand with her in my shadow. She loves it! Have fun!!

Doesnt Johnson make a baby safe sunscreen? Maybe I've gone crazy (anythings possible)...darn it now i have to lok it up as it will drive me nuts....Regradless baby should have a hat on and will be fine

You aren't supposed to use sunscreen on babies under 6 months. I've been taking Bella since 6 weeks. I put a hat on her, or else stand with her in my shadow. She loves it! Have fun!!

just went to buy sunscreen. it's sultan and for babies from newborn and i already got a hat for him. Hope he will be fine at the pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->