when do you think I Ov'd

louise2710

Mummy to Oscar
Reaction score
...if at all? :(

I took my last pill on 10/01 (1st of new pack) so im treating 11th as 1st day of cycle. Im only doing this because i have had a lot of symptoms of ov and i only took pill for 1 month in total before we ttc. had backache a few days after taking pill then that stopped. Thurs 20th i had ewcm and more on fri 2st (not as much). On fri i also had a lot of pain (which i get every month mid cycle) which i have always assumed is ov pain. we BD on fri and again on sat (when i also had ov pain). THing is, ive had sympoms from thurs to sat so not sure when i might have ov and i didnt have a true period last month to count from. Any ideas when it may have been?

Thanks xxx

I would maybe say friday with the ewcm and the cramps.

The best way to track when you ov in your cycles it to chart. It might help you in the future months (hope i don't you have those though... lol).

You can sign up for free at fertility friend. My chart is in my signature if you want to have a peek. x

do you have to do temps to do a chart?
Well i hope that i havent left it to late to dtd. we were going to on thur but both too tired - so annoying. Fully expecting BFN this month then but lessons have been learned and it is my first month!

do you have to do temps to do a chart?
Well i hope that i havent left it to late to dtd. we were going to on thur but both too tired - so annoying. Fully expecting BFN this month then but lessons have been learned and it is my first month!

It really helps to temp but you can chart cm and symptoms etc too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"