When do you think I ovulated?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
My chart looks odd to me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/?i=5324657&

I'm not great with charts, i had my first O this month.

Could it be O on 14 and then implant dip on 20? Not sure but I think other people that have asked about their charts got an answer like that.

Thanks for looking and voting! I just thought the dip I had was really really low. And it caused my crosshairs to go dotted :/

I would say you either havent ovulated yet or it happened on cd20. To me it looks as though you might have geared up to ov around cd14 but didnt. Looking at your temps for the previous cycle they seem to go in the 97 range soon after ovulation but in your current chart they are still in the 96 range.
I had a chart like this last cycle, I had all of the signs at cd17 and a small temp rise over 3 days. I was convinced I had ovulated and had my crosshairs but a week later my ewcm returned and I ovulated on cd26 with a much clearer bbt shift.
Good luck!

I understand what your saying about my last cycle but that was a very weird one and I was traveling for a good chunk of it. Ended up losing my basal thermometer for about a week. I was 1000 miles away from home sleeping in a different bed almost every night. I don't even count last cycle and I don't think I o'd last cycle either.

On another note, I really hope ovulation comes this month and that it is showed very clearly through my temps.

Looks like you ovulated cd14 reason for dotted crosshairs is because of the fertile cm after ovulation x

Good luck x

I think I need to stop staring at my chart. I probably should've put that as a poll choice too. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"