When do you usually test?

Ttc77777

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to the group (although I have been reading the threads for awhile) and hope I posted this in the right place! Just wondering what days you like to test on? Third month trying for us, and first month, we were on vacation, and I didn't really pay close attention and didn't test at all. Last month, I tried with a FRER 5 days before AF was due, as soon as I possibly could...and then I was hooked! Picked up a bunch of cheapie tests and started squinting at them and peeking at them hours later :) Just on CD3 now, but already looking forward to the testing again, so will probably follow the same pattern this month. Just wondering how many of you are anxiously curious like me and test ASAP and how many of you prefer to wait until you are less likely to get a false negative? Sending baby wishes to everyone!

This is my first month ttc, but I started testing this time around from 3/5 dpo, which is stupid!
I would (if I had the will power) start testing around 8dpo!

Good luck

From about 7dpo for me lol altho never shows for me until 9dpo both times got faint positive at 9dpo & then gt darker over days. I'm also a poas addict i use my cheapies but once get anything faint on those wil go get frer t confirm then digis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->