• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When do you wrap presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedbylife

Married Mom of 1 & Preggo
Reaction score
DH actually took our LO to play outside in the snow and out to lunch, so i got just about everything (including santa presents) wrapped! i just have a couple things left that we picked up a bit ago. I'm thrilled! I'm so used to staying up so late on christmas eve, and being exhausted all day on christmas, but this year i'm going to try to be rested! I've also got a pretty bad cold that hit me yesterday, so i'm glad i've got all thsi done! Going to try and start baking cookies tomorrow!:happydance:

So when you you start wrapping? Do you have any traditions during Christmas week?

I wrapped my presents (out of excitement/boredom) a few weeks ago I think :rofl:

I even had her stocking stuffed a week or so ago.

Actually I started my baking 2 weeks ago too, whatever I could freeze :lol:

I just felt this sudden rush of anxiety a couple of weeks ago and didn't know how I was going to do everything.

No traditions yet for Christmas week as I'm still living w/ my parents and for them every year is different, and this is my first year with my LO!

I wrap my gifts during the last week of my kids' school before the Holidays.

Traditions...we don't really have one as it is different each year and depends on whether or not my stepkids are over. The only one tradition that I grew up with and have passed on is that they can open one present on Christmas Eve.

A few weeks ago , i love getting everything out of the way!!

As and when I can ...finished apart from what asnt arrived yet :D xx

Me and O/H got most of the wrapping out of the way last week, just a few bits left to do. Usually I leave all the wrapping until Xmas but if I had left it until then this year I wold still be wrapping Xmas morning.

The only tradition I have this year is that Olivia gets to unwrap one present, which will be new pj's from the pj fairy to wear for Santa!

I wrapped as when they arrived and before she finished for school hols!Finn sat and watched me wrap them all up though good job he is only 6mths old!!!lol!x

I've still got all mine to do....must get it done tomorrow or Wednesday! :dohh:

i started wrapping mid december, and just keep going till i've finished shopping. i normally have a major stressed beginning of decemeber about getting things done though :blush:

no traditions really, just spend the run up to christmas baking and spending lots of time with family x

I wrap as I buy, but we dont wrap presents from Santa :)

i did leyla's the other day but i still have loads left to do, she was sat in her highchair having her dinner and watching me thinking eeh whats mam doing haha, if only she knew!!

x

We wrapped all ours last night apart from we bought a few more things today which will get wrapped tonight :)

i love seeing all of the different christmas traditions of everyone's families! I still haven't gotten to wrapping those last couple of gifts, but hopefully i will today! thanks for all of your responses! I hope to get more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"