When do you.....

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
test? I know there are different views so was just wondering how many dpo most people wait?

you should wait until af is due but there are people here who have got bfp at 10dpo xx

i got a bfp at 10dpo but it was a chemical (found out 3 hours later) wish i never tested that day :( Ovulating very late this month (I think) so will wait until 14dpo out of fear

i was 6 days late when i tested, but when the test came up positive i was worried cos 6 days before i done the test i was in a horrable car crash.

Playgirl sorry to hear about the crash :hugs: that must of been scary for you

I am 18dpo and af was due a week ago tomorrow.

i would test, result should be accurate by now xx

I would def test now if AF is a week late.

I tested 4 days before I thought she was due and got BFN, tested again when she was 4 days late and got BFP.

Good luck x

thanks and yes it was very scary the car was a right off and the seat belt went straight in to my stomach and it left bad bruising, but thankfully everythin is ok. let us no what happens when u do ur test and gd luck

definitely think that it's best to test when you're late. It's certainly what I will want to do when I start TTC and I just hope I can be patient enough!! xx

Donna you stalking me? :rofl:

oooh Tasha, definately test! you're nearly a week late!! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know the result hun!!

xxxxxx

Thank you Lou, I keep putting it off lol. Am now 9 days late and 21dpo

Definately Test. Asthe other ladies have said 9 days late should give an accurate reading. best of luck hunni!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"