When do.....

K

Katieeeee

......babies start picking things up and holding things?

About 4 months they start grasping toys and 6 months to reach out and grab a toy

My LO has only really been holding things since about 3 1/2 months, and that is quite a vague description! I has been batting his mobile things about for quite awhile, but actually choosing to hold things has been quite a recent thing.

Kyla's been reaching for and grabbing toys for about two weeks, and she is four months tomorrow.

saying that, sometimes she misses and grabs thin air but she nearly has it lol x

I wouldnt worry at all! I was beginning to worry about callie to, not rolling over, not grabbing toys.. ect! it seemed like it happened over night.. she is just over 5 months now, at 3 months she was batting at things.. 4 monts old she would hold on to things.. a few days after that she was grabbing at them.. Now when she is in her bumbo sitting on the floor if she drops it she will bend over slightly to get it!.. Just remember, once they start, they wont stop!!! someone told me that about when I was getting worried about her rolling over I said I DONT CARE!!! I just want her to start.. and since she has.. she hasnt stopped.. LOL..

I would place things in his hand and he would shake them at 3-4 months and then started picking things up at 5 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->