When does 2nd tri start? omg 11 weeks today

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel as if it's going way to fast?

When does 2nd trimester start?

Some say 12 weeks, some say 13 weeks. It's going by slow as hell for us! :rofl:

I think 13 weeks officially. But you're definitely on the home straight ;)

I think officially it's 13+3, I'm swaying between here and second tri at the mo!

To me it feels like its going soooooo slow!! I will be moving over to the 2nd tri board when i am 13 weeks

I've always been told 12 and this pregnancy is going by faster than my other two did for sure, I think it's because my kids keep me occupied!

I'm heading over at 13 weeks. I always heard 12, but I guess the 12th week is the last week so you have to get to the end of it. I'm 12 weeks today, I can't believe I'm only days away from second trimester. Crazy!

It's dragging so slowly and flying by at the same time. Does that even make sense?

I will hover at 12 weeks & move fully over at 13. I CANNOT wait to be in 2nd tri as am feeling like a pile of poop! I have been nauseous since 7 weeks but now the vomiting has started... At just over 10 weeks, thought I'd got away with it! Along with working & looking after my 21 month old crazy little man I'm almost done for. It's all worth it though x

So, dragging on for me I'm around 11 weeks to to. Have my ultrasound at 12w+5d. Just want to be out of the danger zone and know bubs is ok!

I agree with MrsKChicago.... It is both dragging and going by fast.... lol Seems like just yesterday I was 6 weeks, then again it seems like it's taking forever for the end of 12 weeks to get here!!

I think 13 weeks begins 2nd tri as most have said... And this 1st tri is moving super slow to me, maybe because nausea, extreme food adversions, fatigue, and headaches have me on the countdown of maybe easing up alittle;)

I always considered myself "fully" second tri at 14 weeks and "fully" third at 28 lol just the latest dates the internet could cough up as it didn't feel "official" and was still "debatable" before than.. :haha: whatever all that means..

Here in Sweden we usually say that 12+0 is the mark of the second trimester (even my midwife told me yesterday), but some also say 13+2 is the time you change trimester.

Since I'm 12+2 today, I'll probably start lurking the second trimester part of the forum any day now and then start posting around 13+0. :)

I'll consider myself 2nd tri once I get to 13 weeks.

I was reading the 12 week section of my Mayo Guide last night, and it said 13 weeks, too. So that's definitely what I'm going with. It makes sense to me, they divide it by months. Nice even numbers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->