When does BBT go up to confirm ovulation ?

gsm

Reaction score
I have attached pictures of my ovulation tests I started on Sunday and you can see the little gabs between the tests indicating a different day.

Sunday I had negative results and started getting positives starting this Monday. Tuesday I got positive and the test line started to get lighter it looked like by the night.

Then this morning I took the test again and it looks positive. (The last stick on the bottom)

I've been temping and my temps have been 97.1-97.4

I had ovulation pain all Monday on my left ovarie and yesterday morning then went away.

I was due to ovulate on CD14 (which is my normal cycle). However my bbt temp was 97.4 this morning.

Is it possible its too early for my temp to have risen ? Does it normally rise the following day ? Meaning I haven't ovulated or won't ovulate ?

This is our cycle 2 ttc#2. I am 8 lbs lighter than I was the 1st time i got pregnant. The first time (2.5 years ago) we were not trying but not protecting the 1st month got pregnant.

cycle 1 i had my ovulation pain as normal for 1 day on cd14 and dtd before on and after the day and nothing happened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpg
    IMG_4346.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
do you have the link to your chartt?? typically the rise occurs the morning after ovulation has occurred though some ladies also get a dip before hand so a low temp on the day of ovulation followed by th rise to show ovulation occured :) hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->