• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When does Morning Sickness kick in?

Buffy71

Mummy to Harriet!
Reaction score
What the title says really? Whats the norm girlies?

D
xx

Haven't actually been sick but my nausea kicked in from 4 weeks onwards and is still going!!

Enjoy! :rofl:

Usually around 6wks to 14wks. Can be earlier or later tho & can last throughout the pregnancy.

So far have nothing but sore boobs and truly revolting headache that just will not bog off!

Thanks girls.
x

I felt pukey the day I tested - 11dpo was the main reason that made me test - cos it felt like I did the day I got my bfp with my DS! I still feel sicky, mainly when I'm hungry though, which is like always!

kicked in about 7 weeks! Hasnt gone yet either!

ps - its all day sickness :sick:

Kicked in around 6 weeks for me - and the morning thing is a lie :)

Though it comes and goes in waves throughout the day - but mainly when I'm hungry and food seems to keep it at bay :)

My doctor told me that its at its absolute worst between 8 to 9 weeks then it should start tailoring off... i had queeziness before but nothing compared to in between 8 to 9 weeks...

Ooh that's great news Tootsy - I hope mine starts tailing off!! It didn't really start till I was almost 7 weeks but it already seems to have been going on forever.

I started to feel nausea from about 6 weeks, from about 8 weeks i started throwing up. At the moment i cant keep anything down and its lasting all day, and waking me through the night.
Yours may kick in soon, or you may be lucky, and not get it.

Only just looked at your signature Tootsy - I'm really sorry about your loss. It really made me stop and think - why am I giving out about a little bit of m.s.

My nausea started at 5 weeks... then the full on m/s started at 6 weeks. The only time I am not sick is usually from 4pm to 7pm. 3 Hours of bliss.

Mine started to at 6 and 1/2 weeks, tomorrow I'm heading to Boots for some Seabands!

my morning sickness started about week 16 and stayed till the end, i was always heaving and found it really hard to brush my teeth without gaging, even chewing gum made me heave... ewwww dont miss that now lol
x

im feeling very sick all day only when i eat, it lasts for about an hour after, then im hungry again, then again nauseous...i have so much SPIT also.....

I have been nauseous from maybe around week 7 or 8 (it kinda grew rather than appeared). But seems to have got alot worse for me, actually being sick at gone 13weeks! So I suppose it can get you anytime really, more likely in the early days though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"