When does morning sickness Start?

Sophiejash

Reaction score
I definately had morning sickness/ nausea with my DD. I also fell pregnant in July this year and sadly miscarried. I had no symptoms so feel it was a bad sign from the start. I have just found out I'm pregnant again 4 weeks and 3 days, I have sore boobs but concerned that I don't feel that nauseous yet. Is that normal as I can't remember when it started with my DD? When did everyone elses start?

I don't recall exactly with my 2 previous pregnancies both around 4-5 weeks. but with this one I've been vomiting since 5dpo.

Mine started around 7-8 weeks in previous pregnancies... This one - I had a hint of it in week 5 and then it hit full force in week 6 and now into week 7 :sick:

I'm almost 9 weeks and still have no morning sickness, or barely any other symptoms. It's not always a bad sign. My doctor told me many people don't experience it at all. For those who do, it usually begins around week 6.

I think mine started around 6 weeks this time and was really bad till about 10-11 weeks. It didn't go away till about 12 weeks. And up to now, 15 weeks, there are still some days I feel nausea kicking in especially at night when I'm about to sleep.

Thanks, I've woken up this morning feeling a little ropey. I know everyone doesn't get it but so far for me I know having it is a good sign and not having it is bad. So as much as I really don't want it I also really want it x

This is my third pregnancy.. Both previous I'm pretty sure ms started around 6 weeks maybe a little earlier.. But I definitely had horrible sore breasts and smells made me sick, so nauseous too. This pregnancy I'm 5+6 and hardly feel pregnant at all.. I had an ultra sound a few days ago and only seen sack and yolk.

I'm beside myself.. Praying all is ok with the baby but it's just so different from previous pregnancies and I'm thinking it's going to end badly 😔

I'm exactly the same, first pregnancy was constant all day nausea. This time I just have tender boobs and sudden spot break out. I'm just waiting for the sickness, it's weird to keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

I had it bad, from 4 weeks till almost 11 weeks... usually starts around 6 weeks according to things I've read. I ended up with HG though and while they say it's a positive sign, dehydration is no joke. So be careful what you wish for! ;)
Sore Boobies was my first sign, esp the nipples and how they're always erect, even now! :-\

I posted a lot on here around 4 or 5 weeks about how well I was feeling and how odd that was. Then sure enough at 5+6 it started and I'm still suffering at almost 10 weeks :(

I got it at 5+4 with my son and 6+1 with my daughter.

I feel a bit "off" now, not MS but a vague feeling of "unwell" and some food aversions.

Towards the end of the 5th week the nausea started and I started throwing up regularly from 6 weeks. I have hyperemesis and was sick uo to 20/25 times from weeks 7-10 and now I'm starting to feel a bit better. I'm still sick most days but only 1-5 times so big improvement!

This is my third pregnancy, no symptoms or sickness with any of them. Please don't think no sickness means something is going to happen - I have a 3 year old dd and I lost my son but was nothing to do with no sickness. Count yourself lucky :) x

4-5 weeks is very early! From what I remember, I had no ms at that time and hardly any symptoms - just cramping. With DD, my ms started at about 7 weeks then peaked at 9 weeks, and petered out by 11/12 weeks. With DS, it started around 8/9 weeks but lasted till my second tri.

Fourth pregnancy here... Ms started every time at 6 weeks on the nose. I know for me no ms is a bad sign

For me I think it started between 6-7 and I'm 13 now. Still puking every morning when I wake up and have the occasional really bad day where nothing stays down. More good days than bad now, so I can handle it. It was REALLY rough until around 11.5 weeks.

In previous pregnancies I was between 4-6 weeks when it started. I'm currently 6 weeks today and honestly have no sickness yet.. Fair to say I'm beside myself thinking the worst!

Oh no Kellysheree I hope it works out x hugs x

afm I had ms at 7 weeks with dd, nothing yet which I'm grateful for. I really need to hold out to xmas day to tell people!

My nausea started around 6 weeks. It peaked at around 7-8 weeks I think. It stopped around 11 weeks; I'm hoping that's normal.

For me this time it started at 6 weeks, last time it was 7 weeks. I definitely feel a lot better this time around (so far!) so that's making me a bit nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->