When does the bloat turn into a baby bump?

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
I am not fond of this bloated thing.
No matter what I eat or don't eat...even water does this, I feel I look about 4 months or so pregnant unless I suck it in ALOT.

When does this bloat go away and when does the bump start :wacko:

I'm wondering the same thing! I have a little "bump" aka bloat when I wake up (pre-pregnancy I was always totally flat in the morning) and the minute I eat or drink anything my belly blows up and makes me look months along!

I'm 12 weeks and bloated. This is My second pregnancy I am guessing for me this time around like 15-16 weeks :)

Its so hard to hide a tummy like this when your so bloated lol

I showed with an actual baby bump around 13 weeks. I just couldn't hide it anymore and I couldn't suck it in. The joys of early pregnancy haha

With my first I had no proper bump
Until about 17 weeks, second by 14 and this one is already hard and I can't suck it it so assuming it's more bumpy than bloated, I seems to bloat more in the eve and my tummy is a half shaped bump in the morning if that makes since? X

For me, I lose the bloated look from about 30w and actually look pregnant after that! Not what you want to hear! X

It's so different for every woman. I wish I could give u a good answer. I have a big belly normally but it starts to get harder around 4 months. I feel extremely bloated with this one though. Cheer up! :)

I took a belly picture a few days ago for my 4 weeks picture and I look about 4 months! Damn you bloat!

i got a baby bump that i couldnt suck in at 9 weeks and now im 15 weeks and although some people at work say they see my bump and they try and pet it, i dont think they understand that they're petting the bloating hahaha my bump is low down and its very round and visible when i suck it in. yep thats baby's home! when you can no longer suck it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->