When I want to kill him DH does something nice arghh

crownest

Reaction score
Why is it when your ready to kill your oh you catch him doing something nice. My OH came home yesterday (he works away 10 days home 4 days) after I was told I had SPD but dropped off at pub for an hour for pint before he cane home, today he was complaining when I asked him to do stuff. I was about to explode when I caught him looking at baby grows ans vests online totally ruined the rant I was about to have ☺

No mine just pisses me off and then does nice stuff to try and make me happy again (doesn't work).

Mine has told me he is going away for a weekend with 4 of his friends and their GF's to do white water rafting and quad biking.....I can't join in the activities so I'm not going, also we have been together 8 years and never gone on holiday but now he's forking out £200 to go with his friends.......grrrr men !

Oh that's very bold I would freak out, for that you could nice night away in hotel. I don't get men at all sometimes. I'm with my OH 9 years as well continues to surprise me and not always in a good way !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->