When I'm 34 wk's

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
My consultant told me today that when I'm 34 wk's we'll be organising a date for my section :) So glad I'll know what's going on, compared to his understudy last week telling me 'Oh you're not having seizures so you won't be having a section' to which I replied I'M NOT IN ANY PAIN NO PERIODS NO PERIOD PAINNNNNNNNSSSSS So it's been decided today Yes I will be having a section as pain brings on my seizures and when epidural was mentioned by that God forgive me LANGER last wk as I've been told the epidural is only given when you're so many cm's dilated etc., so seizures could start before I'm even half way, which they can't let happen for baby......... Why do some doc's think they know our bodies better than ourselves, 10 min's I spent with this lady last wk and she was trying to change everything SOOOOOOOOO after seeing my regular consultant today told him how I felt I won't have to see that lady no more :happydance: Sorry for the RAnt ladies, time to run for chocolate now and a footrub :happydance:

:happydance: Thats great news, I will be getting the date for my C section at 34 weeks too, it will be great to finally know, take care :hugs: XX

I have to wait until 36 weeks to get my date. Still, they USUALLY do them the week before your due date (sometimes 2, I know) but whenever, I am probably actually gonna be a June mummy rather than a July one!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"