When is a good time, totally confused

DEEDEE2011

Reaction score
Hi guys
Question is there ever a good time to TTC, my story is that I have a 2 year old son :thumbup: and I'm broody for number two but I just started a job 4 months ago ( my boss would kick my ass ) and my husband may loose his in July. Just confused afraid that there will never be a right time to try again :nope:

No there is never a right time! If you keep waiting for the 'perfect' time then its never going to happen. Unfortunately a fact about life is if you keep looking, you will always find a reason not to.
This is exactly what my dh said before we had a baby. Now I want to start trying for number two in the second half of this year and he is saying the opposite! Its driving me mad!!!

I agree with Beanonorder, there is never a right time, and if you keep looking for reasons not to you will always find them.

For us now the waiting is down to me dealing with the loss of my mum and also waiting to make sure we don't have a December baby, personally I can't add anymore to that, yes I'd like a bigger house, yes I'd like to have more money like NOW but chances are that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

A wise woman once said to me you only ever regret the things you didn't do. So do it!!!

No, me and hubby came to a conclusion that there never is a good time and therefore started to ttc. I am glad we did as well, because I sadly lost my baby again in December after falling pregnant first cycle ttc. Now I only have a chance in Feb to ttc again and I will be lucky if I get a bfp then. If we had to wait for another few years then I don't know how it would've ended and now we at least have time on our side whilst ttc.

Ladies thank you for the reply, sorry its taking me so long to write back wasn't well for a while, ladies I am sorry for ur loss heart breaking xxxx I'm thinking you are all right now I have to convince my hubby .

There is never a right time but there are certainly wrong times.
In your situation if wait till your husband finds out what's going on with his job first.

I agree with Lozzy. There is never a right time, but there are wrong times. I wouldn't worry too much about your job as long as it's stable, but I would make sure that your DH's job is going to be stable before you start trying.

I would love to actually own a house before TTC #2, but realistically it's probably not going to happen for another 4 or 5 years and I don't want that large of an age gap between my children. So DF and I are trying for #2 next year or 2016 at the latest anyway because we know that it would either just never happen or our children would be so far apart in age when it did happen that they wouldn't be able to relate to each other if we decided to wait until everything lined up perfectly the way we would want it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->