when is best to bed ??

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
when is it best to bed:bfp: on opks yesterday only faint one today.
We have been bedding for the last 6 days and day of poss opk.
Do we need to bed today and tomorrow??

:hug:

I would. I got a pos OPK on Weds. So we had sex Wed, last night and tonight for sure. We started having sex on Sunday so I think we have it covered. If I were you I would just to be sure. And what's the harm anyways..its not a horrible chore..lol

Yeah i thought we`s better had,Its not a horibble chore no but my mans a bit warm out lol as we done it for the last 6 days and for the last cpple of nights he`s been finding it really hard to ejaculate lol so i dont even know if he will be able to tonight or 2moro so im bit worried.
I think its pressure as he knows its ovulating.

LOL..I hear ya! Dh is tired and worn out too. And the added pressure of knowing you are ovulating doesnt help, you are right. I know everyone says sex shouldnt become a chore but I cant see how it cant, even just a little bit. I try switching things up alittle bit when I see him getting flustered or having difficulties. :headspin: Good luck and try to relax, easier said then done I know but try :hugs:

We stopped the day after opk went negative again. BD on sun cd15, mon cd 16, tues (+opk cd17), wed (pos opk cd18 ), thurs (-opk cd19) last night of bd - got my bfp on cd28.
Good luck catching the eggy!! DH was worn out & we were concerned about stopping too soon but caught the eggy!!! :dust:

Thanks for answering ladies and daisy bee we bedded every day for 6 days on all my high days which was 5 and 2 peak days and day of possitive opk but not the day after and today.Hope i got a good chance.

you should bd every other day or every third day throughout your cycle according to the experts!

But as long as you get some in around Ov you should be covered - good luck!

I hope you catch the eggy, i can really relate with the OH thing. We have been :sex: all the time lately, i have been doing OPK's daily but have been on BC so unsure if i would even ovulate this cycle. I finally got a high serge on Thursday and OH was worn out. We managed but the pressure was terrible i was tempted to make him stop a few times. It makes me laugh when people think its so simple to get pregnant. If only that was the case lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"