when is best??

Tracy B

Reaction score
When is it best to bd prior to ov or on ov day??

Monday I used an opk which was neg in the morning but pos in the afternoon, did another one yesterday and got another pos.
My temp was 37c on Wed morning and has gone down to 35.84c today, have niggly pains on one side so presuming I am ovulating today.

I bd yesterday morning and the night before, but would it be best to bd tonight??

Also is it normal for temp to drop so dramaticly?

Thanks xxx

When is it best to bd prior to ov or on ov day??

Monday I used an opk which was neg in the morning but pos in the afternoon, did another one yesterday and got another pos.
My temp was 37c on Wed morning and has gone down to 35.84c today, have niggly pains on one side so presuming I am ovulating today.

I bd yesterday morning and the night before, but would it be best to bd tonight??

Also is it normal for temp to drop so dramaticly?

Thanks xxx

Hi Hun, Get BD tonight, Its best to time it just right if you can! If you BD yest and do it tonight you are bound to catch that egg! Iv just done OPK and its positive, it was neg yest. Temp dipped yest to 36.08 and rose today to 36.62 so I think I ov yest or maybe today...

Heres to BFP for us both xx:hug:

best to BD both days, but if thats not possible BD day before to give the little soldiers a chance to swim the channel and have a short rest before cracking the shell! they can live for 3-5 days in fertile cm so day before would be fine... just in case you ovulate later than you think BD for a bit after too...i say this cos last month i truly believe part of the problem was i stopped BD'ing when i believed i ovulated and now think i ovulated a little later than thought! we don't be missing the eggie!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->