when is every1 starting to buy?

sdgerrard

now a mummy of 2!
Reaction score
im sure this question has been asked lots but when are you ladies going to start buying things or have u already, i had my 12 wk scan yest and everything was great so now i feel more positive about things i am starting to look at baby items and really wanna start buying!!! how about every1 eles x

I bought 4 "onesies" after my scan last week but we won't be buying much until after Christmas which works well as my 13 week scan is just after Christmas.

At this point we'll start slowly buying things! :) (But we've already "chosen" most of our big items).

i already have plenty from leyla so i wont be buying anything until my 20week scan when i know what i'll be having :D

im not too keen on unisex stuff so i will be better waiting till i know for sure and just focus on buying for leyla for now

x

I thought i would start at 12 weeks but was still too scared so kinda waited until 17 weeks after gender scan (which was wrong :rofl:) even then only got a few bits of clothes waited until 20 week scan before buying other things

xx

I think I am going to wait until I know genders mainly because I have a bunch of my daughters baby clothes and my sister's baby clothes (all girl stuff). So, if I have a boy, I can have fun buying some boy stuff!!

I have also picked out most of my big stuff...but I will probably wait until in the week of the 20's to buy all that.

I thought i would start at 12 weeks but was still too scared so kinda waited until 17 weeks after gender scan (which was wrong :rofl:) even then only got a few bits of clothes waited until 20 week scan before buying other things

xx

oh no! did they get the sex of your baby wrong 1st time?

xx

oh no! did they get the sex of your baby wrong 1st time?

yeah i got a private gender scan done at 17 weeks and i was told i was having a boy....then at my 20 week scan they told me i was having a girl! :saywhat:

xx

I already have a few things lol =P i just cant help myself if i see something i just think awwww i have got to get that .... but what if when i come back its gone!! =O .... Well .... i can afford it!! .... what the heck!! And before i knew it i have quite alot!

We have already picked the Pram and cot =)

xxxxxxx

I won't be buying anything till end of January. I need to worry about getting my boys uniforms and books etc for the begining of the next years school year (which is 27th Jan).
I already have a cot from my boys, so I will be looking for another cot second hand. I will start stocking up on nappies etc at the end of Jan, just got too much to worry about and pay out in the next couple of months.

im sure this question has been asked lots but when are you ladies going to start buying things or have u already, i had my 12 wk scan yest and everything was great so now i feel more positive about things i am starting to look at baby items and really wanna start buying!!! how about every1 eles x

tons of onsies, neutral gender baby clothes, a pram, and a few other things.

as soon as ive had my 12 week scan next thursday and i hopefully get fantastic news, im buying something straight away lol xx

Im going to buy one thing when I'm done xmas shopping (just so I can make damn sure I will be the first to buy something for the baby!)
Then I am going to two baby shops in glasgow after my scan the 1st week in jan :)

I will be waiting until I know if it is a boy or girl. I have a bunch of boy things from my sons. If it is a boy I am set if it is a girl LOOK OUT!! I will be a shopping fool!! LOL

Since we want to wait until the gender scan to buy much, I've concentrated that urge on comfy maternity clothes... Woohoo! :smug:

Buying cloth nappies after a successful 12 week scan (2 more days!). I bought a hammock at 10 weeks last time and then found out I had a MMC, so waiting a bit longer this time.
After that maybe one- two things a month. Things that are easy to stash away first, ie no carseats or strollers until much later.

wow good job u checked the sex 2nd time imagine all the blue things u would of had to take back!!

you girls are alot braver than me.. Im buying nothing until atleast 23 weeks +I got a tiny teddy but that was it. I wont be buying prams, clothes, bottles etc:

We have decided to wait untill end of jan, feb time, 20 wk scan on 10th feb so will prob start then need to get xmas out of the way 1st i suppose going to start with nappies, few babygrows ect but will not be buying the bigger things untill much later! hope everyone has a good pregnancy!!! x

I bought a bodysuit from the football team that my hubby supports as a way of telling him but that's all we have bought so far.

We may buy a few little bits and pieces after our 12 week scan, but I guess the most of stuff we buy will be after 20 week scan :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->