When is everyone finishing work?

I finish on Friday! Yaaay! I decided to quit though as the long hours are just not possible with having a family. It is enough of a struggle with Hubby flying where ever for work all the time. He earns more so I am fine to be at home.

I'm a Primary school teacher in a reception/year one class. I'm leaving at 34 +2 weeks, but maternity starts a week later after half term holiday. It's getting harder and harder now. My job involves a lot of bending, moving and rushing around! With 30 children demanding attenion there's no time to rest!! I'm 31 weeks now so counting down xx

I can only take 14 weeks off before money starts getting tight so I'm waiting until 38 weeks, been trying to phase out of the more heavy work but loads of my team have been ill so still waiting to slow down! I run a gift shop so knackered after christmas/january sales, and still got to prep for valentines, mothers day and then a stocktake. My brain hurts as much as my back lol.

I start mine officially next Tuesday (1st Feb) which gives me exactly 4 weeks till bubs is due. I took 2 weeks holiday beforehand though.
I worked at Clarks which involved lots of bending, climbing ladders etc...It was getting a bit unsafe for me to be at work.

I am staying till baby comes I am 38 +4 now and starting to feel as though this little man inside of me is going to stay for ever so I may never get to leave lol. In the usa I only get 6-8 weeks of leave so I have to work as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->