When is everyone telling family/friends?

I'm waiting until the 12 weeks scan. I'd hate to tell people then something bad happen and have to go through telling people bad news. Been there before multiple times and it's not nice. Xx

Well I asked hubby about telling people in two weeks so between 9 and 10 weeks but he got mad at me -_- So we'll be waiting until our next apt for sure at 11w 1d and then HOPEFULLY we'll start telling people. I'm thinking a Thanksgiving idea is going to win. I'll be 12 weeks exactly. So about 25 more days until next apt and then go from there XD

I've told my mum today - got the reaction I was expecting (congratulations.... are you bloody mad?!) Oh well at least it's a weight lifted, I expected no less! Telling my kids tomorrow and then the OHS family Friday or weekend. Waiting on telling my sister as she's just had her 1st so leaving her be for a while x

Seems a little crazy he'd be mad at you butterfly. It's your news too! Really it's your news, and "his news too" ha.

I had my first OB appointment at 7 weeks, 6 days- told our parents and VERY close friends a few days later. We live a couple thousand miles away from most family and close friends, so when we were in town for a wedding with the ultrasound pics, it just seemed like the right time. I'm at 12 weeks now and planning on telling work on Monday after my second appointment and doing the Facebook announcement after my boss knows. I started my current job about 5 months ago and my boss is kind of the worst... so I've been making excuses for the morning sickness for as long as possible before I have to deal with telling her :/

With my son I didn't tell anyone besides the father and a few close friends until I was 12 weeks. I was young and scared. This time we told everyone veerryyyy early, before I missed my period even. It worried me but now that I think about it I would've rather had that support from my family had something bad happened early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->