When is everyone

laura&faith

Reaction score
How long before the wedding are you booking make up and hair trials

I'm probably going to book mine early may time. Getting married early July xx

I've got mine next weekend and am getting married in July. I found that a lot of the makeup artists and hairdressers were already booked up for my date, but my wedding is slap bang in the middle of the wedding season!

Most places ask for a 10% deposit to hold the date I found, and then some on trial. I sent my lady £20.00 to hold the date, will pay £50 next weekend, and then remaining lot on the day!

My make up trial is on the 20th April and my hair trial is on the 25th April!

I get married 15th June :)

Thanks oh has huge me money to get my trial done as I can be fussy lol but I didn't no if booking one in he next week o 2 would be to early

No deffo not too early! My hair trial was booked for next week but I had to change it and in the beginning my make up artist said a trial in March but then she was fully booked! I think anytime around now is perfect :)

I'd say now is the perfect time too :) gives you enough time so that if you wanted to you can have another if you're not happy the first time around etc.
I want to do mine now so bad but trying to hold out until 2 months before

I had my hair trial about 3 weeks before then i had a dress fitting the same day just too see how it all went together, and the make up trial i had about the week before the day of my hen night so i didnt need to do my own make up lol x

Thanks girls I'm going to ring and book trials ill ring on Monday

I had my hair trial about 3 weeks before then i had a dress fitting the same day just too see how it all went together, and the make up trial i had about the week before the day of my hen night so i didnt need to do my own make up lol x

What a good idea I never thought of doing my hair then trying my dress on to see how it goes I was just going to get then to take it straight out afterwards so oh didn't see me n I love the make up on the hen day Idea lol x

Having neither but I'd say a good few months, then if you hate it you have time to rethink/find someone else without a panic, plus you need to be set on how your hair is gonna look before you can be certain about hair accessories or a veil.

I'm getting married April 27th, having hair trial on Tuesday and make up on Thursday so 4 and a bit weeks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->