When is it just evap?

Delamere19

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
hi ladies,

I took a test yesterday and got a BFN but I went to check it again half an hour later (prob clutching at straws!) and it had a line for BFP.Is that just evap after it being so long after I tested? Just need to know. Thanks.

Cath xx

depends on the colour of the line, I think. Same colour as the control eg pink, would be a BFP, grey would be evap. FX for you hun.

I think it was pink. I am due my AF today but I think I'm gonna wait to see if it arrives over the weekend before I test again.I feel periody but I'm gonna keep my fingers X'd.

Thanks for your advice.

xx xx xx

Your welcome hun... I think that's wise as any other tests you do now will prob be the same since your hormone levels wont have changed. I would expect to see a darker line by Monday if the witch stays away. I hope you get your Christmas BFP xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry about your loss.Lot's of baby dust to you hun.:dust:

xxxx

Sorry to be a pain but do you think today is too early to test? I have got my sister to get me a test today. x

I would (if you can !) wait until FMU tomoro, the test will prob only be the same as yesterday if you repeat it today... at least by tomoro you might see a difference. FX and thanks x

I think you should test, nearly all tests pick up the day your period is due but I would get a FRER or a CBD as the others are not as sensitive, FRER is also I think more sensitive thanm the Clear Blue digital. Good luck hun xx

thanks to both of you. Think I am gonna try and wait til the morning to see if Af has arrived and also that it's FMU. My OH is at work so I'll do it when he goes.

Fingers X'd for all of you xxx

Good call... please update the thread :) sending you lots of :dust: xxx

Ok I'm freaking a bit now. I tested again bout half an hour ago and got a BFP!! I'm now wondering if the one from friday was indeed evap or not. I need to buy another test to make sure cos the line is quite faint. I took a pic, just trying to work out how to post it.!

Thanks, heading into town soon with my mum to get a digital test to be sure. Really scared it will come up negative though!

Good luck, sounds promising, how many dpo? fingers crossed xx

I'm not sure how many DPO but its CD29 today.Done a CBD and its BFP!! 1-2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"