When is my lazy lump going to walk?

beth_terri

Reaction score
Ok so he's not as lazy as my eldest son (17 months before he walked lol), but Rory has been a very confident cruiser since 8 months old so I really thought he would have been walking by now! He's 11 months old.

Mine started cruising at 8 months and wasn't walking until a week after his birthday.

I have a lazy lump too. She took her first steps at 11 months and now at 12.5 months doesn't walk anywhere.

Some babies cruise for a while before walking. My LO started cruising at 6 months but didn't take her first steps until 10 months and wasn't walking confidently for another month after that. He'll get there!!

My son is 19 months now and he didnt take his first independent steps til 17.5 months! I am sure he knew quickest way to chase his big sister was by crawling so he just stuck to that!:flower:

My LO was cruising like a pro at 12 months and till didn't walk til 17-18 months, so 5-6 months later!

Megan cruised at 11 months and first steps weren't til 14 months.

Jordan started cruising at 13 months... She is 14 1/2 months.. No steps yet. It may be a while! So comparing them... Don't think your lo sounds lazy at all. Lol

Mine are both great cruisers and really frighteningly good climbers. Dominic walks supported by one hand but not at all well or securely yet. Sebastian refuses. :shrug:
I got a little worried when they were the only non walkers at their gymboree class but there are several new babies in our group now and two of them are a bit older and don't walk either. So I guess as they say, they'll do it in their own time.

My lo has only been crawling 3 weeks and won't eon stand....that's lazy :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->