When is "normal" to get a :bfp: on a IC/HPT sooo many symptoms!!!

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Just wondering when it is average or "normal" to get that :bfp: on a HPT. I have been using IC since like 5dpo - i know too early but just wanted to POAS I couldnt help myself!! Makes me feel special :rofl: ANYWAY I am 11dpo now and i got a :bfn: on my IC - does anyone know if these really are as sensitive as they say?? And when do you think I should expect to see a :bfp: I have nearly every early symptom under the book and idk if its everyone making me feel pg on here or if i really feel pg but just want it so bad (as we all do)

Anyway your advice/info would be gratefully received!!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies and lots of :hug: for reading this random rant!!!

hi x I didnt get a positive til yesterday using cb digi ,5 days late.i was testing last week with ic and got nothing xxhth x

aww hun im sorry its a bfn...but you may be too early to test? i dont know anything about ic's. i would recommend a FRER, those seem to be the best!!! Good luck sweetie and i've been thinking about you and got my fingers crossed!!!!!!

i dont think them IC are as good as they say at all, cos when ive seen pics of pp bfp they still dont look totally there,yet theyve done another thats give em a bfp, dont think there totally shit tho as u can use these b4 buying the expensive ones :):)

good luck hun x

hi x I didnt get a positive til yesterday using cb digi ,5 days late.i was testing last week with ic and got nothing xxhth x

That makes me feel so much better thank you!!!

I have a FRER and a CB DIGI in preparation, if I get a faint line on my IC :) xxxxx

Congrats again on the :bfp: btw :hug:

aww hun im sorry its a bfn...but you may be too early to test? i dont know anything about ic's. i would recommend a FRER, those seem to be the best!!! Good luck sweetie and i've been thinking about you and got my fingers crossed!!!!!!

Thaaaaaaaanks!!!! I have a FRER in my saftey box :rofl: get the bad boys out at the right time how r u feeling?? u must be 5 or 6 dpo now hey??

your welcome. yeah not sure what i am 5 or 6dpo? but i was reading that you had a temp dip thats exciting for you!!!! i wish i would have been temping...? um feeling fine just got this werid pain by my belly button and ear ache...thats about it nothing more and very wet cm..tmi sorry? what are you symptoms hunny?

Have you used a regular digital test, with a smiley face or yes/no? I would highly recommend FRER or CB digi. I didn't get my :bfp: until the day after I missed my period and the line was so light that it took a digital readout for me to really believe it.

Lots of :dust: to you! Please let me know as soon as you get you get your :bfp:!

Thanks everyone - no just those strip IC - I might use my FRER tomo - but do not wanna get a :bfn: I am so scared!!

Gabs I really worried about listing them so diretly but here goes...........

#Sore boobs that have gone solid like rocks the last day with turquoise veins all over them and nips and on my hips an up my right side of abdomin
#sore throat - seriously though I had glandular fever when 16 and ever since when I am ill without a doubt my glands come up, even if I am just "fighting" something and they are no where to be seen
#dizziness
#increased hunger but then get full so quick
#had a bit of nausea
#dip in temp
#this random birth mark thing arrived on my thigh a few days ago...!?!?! - symptom!?!?!
#loads of cramping
#exhausted
#emotional - keep crying
#a bit snappy with OH then I cry for being so mean
#pins and needles easily
#sore dry lips
#drinking LOADS as thirsty all the time
#frequesnt urinating - not cos of drinking tho cos I can norm hold it forever but need to go all the time and its not much there.....
#spots evenn though NEVER get spots - yes v lucky there

I think thats all :blush: its quite a lot when I see it written down :blush: I hope its not in my head or my body being mean!!

Jersey you will be in my top few ladies on here to tell as soon as I find out :D

So do you think I should use my FRER with FMU tomo???

oh and my actual nipples are soooo dark they almost look black...............!?!?!! just noticed!!!!!

wow you sound preggers...;), i hope this is for you!! the sore throat thing seems common and ive had that for 3days now. ohh i will pray for you and keep my fingers crossed!!!! hugs!

im surprised i havent started testing yet! i didnt buy any and im not going to untill at least the weekend..hoping to make it till next tuesday.!! ahhh hope i can do it!

whats your cm like and your cp?...dont know if you check this?

OMG its sounds like you are pg Jai Jai!!!! Fingers crossed for you xx:hug:

my cm has been pretty dry, had a day or so of creamy cm then like a gush of water yday and now all dry again........my CP has been high since OV but is pretty hard now but I am not too sure wat to look out for with that and getting confused cos it changes all the time so i gave up!!

My cycles are norm 28 days regular but my last was only 25 for some reason!!!

Thanks Aquarius i am nervous now :)

On my normal cycle i was 15dpo and 5 days late yesturday and got the faintest pos line so will retest on day 28 which is 9 days late for me with a shop brand one ...hope this helps
hugs Serina xxxx

good signs hun ;) i am 10PO and i get a sore throat too,. but it doesnt stay it goes away, have a lot of your signs except all the breast ones, and that, that jerk!
But i wish u luck, and i been using IC also, and i have a lot of first response, i am just waiting til sat, i am so nervous! good luck hun!!!!!

ive got a sore throat too! got it at like 3 or 4 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->