When is your LO's bedtime?

Barnesmaries

Mum of 2
Reaction score
How many hours do they sleep for? and how many times do the wake for a feed etc?

my LO has started wantin to go to bed at half 6/7! and she ususally sleeps through until 6/7am waking twice for feeds. I used to think this was too early for her to be going to bed and maybe thats why she was getting up so early, so I did try delaying her bedtime until 8pm but she still got up around 6.30 so it didnt really work.. now im just wondering what everyone elses LO's bedtime is, how long they sleep for and how often do they wake :)

Soph is 14 weeks old and goes to bed at like 9pm. she then wakes up about 7am for a feed. She doesn't wake at all once she has gone to bed.

Bobby is 7 months and he goes to bed at 7pm sometimes its more like 6.30pm as he gets very tired!!

He doesnt sleep through, saying that this week so far he has, fingers crossed!!
He doesnt wake for a feed though, he either wakes for his dummy or if hes on his front and hes stuck!

My LO was always going to bed later then he got to the stage where 7pm worked for us, even 6.30pm. You should just try putting her down and see how she does, you can always go back to what you were doing before!!

my lo is nearly 12 weeks, she goes down between 8.30 - 10.30pm, sleeps through till 7.30 - 8am no matter what

Vinnie has been sleeping through since Friday, from 8pm till 6.30am.
Before that he was only waking once between 3-4am for a feed. Xx

LO goes down by 7pm, 7:30 at the latest and wakes around 3/4 for a feed. Then it's up by 6:30. She's exhausted by bedtime - always. We could never keep her up until 8pm!

24 weeks and currently goes to bed around 1930-2000, wakes between 0800 and 0930. No feeds overnight anymore.

Ben goes to sleep at 8pm pretty much every night. He sleeps with no feeds until 7-8am, then gets a 7 oz bottle. (Didn't sleep through without feeds until he was about 7-8 months).

Our oldest, Madeline slept through the night by 2 months (10pm-6am)...all babies are different! :winkwink:

Lily is 3 months old and normally goes to bed around 7 pm and wakes up sometime between 5 and 7 am. She's only woken up once for a night time feed in the past month or so and has slept all the way through every other night

LO goes to bed about 7 - 8 (she has gradually brought her bedtime earlier!) Wakes between 6 -7 usually. Thouigh thius a.m woke at 5 bjut I gave her dummy & she went back off until 6.

She has slept through since 8/9 weeks was 10 - 6 then!

My boy is 3 month old. We usually start his bed time routine by 17:30-18:00, and he falls asleep by 18:20 or 18:40 and sleep till 06:44 or 07:20. He is up for one feed anytime between 02:00 and 04:00

LO goes to bed between 6.30 and 7pm, and wakes anywhere between 9am and 10am. Sometimes he wants to go to bed earlier like 5.30/6pm, but he's never woken up earlier because of it! No feeds in between...

Between half 6 and 7pm she'll go down, then go straight through until 7.30/8.30 the next day. No night feeds anymore.

My LO goes down at 8.30pm, after his last feed. He sleeps through to around 7.30am

:nope::nope::nope: He goes to sleep between 7-8. Wakes at about 10, then at least once an hour from then, sometimes 2, usually has a period of about 2-3hours where he is wide awake in the night. :cry::cry::cry:

He slept so well until 4 months, he has got worse and worse and worse ever since. I don't know what it is, we get 1 or 2 nights a month where he will be great and just wake once. :dohh:

Oliver is 14 weeks, he goes to bed between 6 and 7pm and he wakes at around 11 as we go to bed and then sometimes he will wake around 3am sometimes 5/6am but I can put him back down again and he'll sleep until between half eight and half nine

Freya goes down between 7.30-8.30pm. I dreamfeed her at 11.30 (she has a small appetite so without this she's only be taking 20oz a day) and then sleeps until 6.30am ish x

Wow, this thread is making me green with envy! James is 9wks and we usually start the bedtime routine at 7.30pm ish (note the word start...) he'll then go down by 9 or 10 ish whenever he finally feeds to sleep and will be up for first feed at 2 or 3 ish then again at 6 ish. He'll usually sleep again until 8ish as he feeds 2hrly during the day.
IMO that's a good night... :)

haha my LO is such a night owl

Goes down at about 10/11pm till 6/7am... im happy with this though, im sure he will start wanting to go earlier, or so i keep telling myself.

Falls asleep around 7.30/8pm after bath n feed. Has been waking around 4am for a small feed (last night didn't wake, hope this wasn't a one off!) and goes back down til 7-8am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->