When it didn't sink in that you're pregnant yet, but then you...

ttc2003

Two year old son
Reaction score
I'll start.

But then you bump a boob off of your desk and :dohh: owwwwwww

When your dog steps on your boob while you are laying down

:haha: At both the above... strangely no boob pain here.... yet!

But then you get your millionth hunger pang of the day!

For me it's my 4 1/2 yr old son's pointy elbows! He always seems to get me in the boobs.

Walk past a sandwich shop doing breakfast cobs and nearly puke all over the pavement at the smell haha

We found out last Wednesday and hadn't told anyone. Went to see some friends for a dinner party Saturday. Had a lovely dinner, then puked twice before we left. I don't think they'll be surprised when we tell them.

hahaha! @ all posts.

When you are a teacher and take your class to the bathroom but can't stand up in there without wanting to faint from the smell.

...look down and there's a 3 month old baby in your lap. Where did that come from?! Hehe.

see the ten millionth pimple show up! I swear I look like I have "just hit puberty" acne when I am pregnant :dohh:

the dog barks and wakes up the baby, which makes you absolutely furious with your OH, because everything is his fault when you are pregnant.

Your 2 drunk best friends walk on either side of you to "protect" the baby and your boobs feel like they are on fire from them bumping into them so much 😂

For me it's my 4 1/2 yr old son's pointy elbows! He always seems to get me in the boobs.

^^ This! A hundred times this! I'm sure DD's elbows aim for my boobs!

Also... When you start bawling your eyes out to a Jimmy Eat World song in the car on the way to the supermarket :dohh:

When you're teaching students and you bend over to show them something and your stomach goes "NOPE!!!"

When your dog steps on your boob while you are laying down

Oh my gosh yes! THIS all day every day.

and when your daily cup o' coffee tastes like dirt mixed with poo and you can't even stand to look at it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->