When LH surge has been detected, stop using OPKs?

every other day through out your cycle will defo give you a great chance.

seriously though i'd keep going until FF confirms ov.

And some people keep tesing because they are poas addicts :rofl:

I used a clear blue digi and it says stop testing once you get a :)

I temp to know that I have ovulated - if I didn't I might keep poas at regular intervals. It is possible to get an LH surge and then not O.

From your chart it actually looks like you might have ov on tues?

I do because I rarely ovulate so I like to see a nice solid 2-3 days of positives then a drop off again. Some cycles for example I surge all month and can have a whole fortnight of positives - then I know in all likeliness I didn't ov. Other people might do it just to be sure they did read it right the first time and it wasn't a "dud". Again - 3 days of positives will pretty much confirm this. If I was completely confident about how my cycle worked I would stop testing once I got the surge but for those less familiar with how their particular cycle works it's a useful tool for the first few months testing to know what to expect in future.

Hope this helps. x

And I agree with Crypto - Tuesday looks likely for your eggy!

I agree CD14 on Tuesday looks like when you ovulated. If you put a higher temp in FF for tomorrow it will pin ovulation as that, I'm sure.

They say not to use FMU to test using an OPK but I've found that I have too, otherwise I'll miss the surge. If I didn't test in the morning by the afternoon test I would think I was just gearing up for ovulation (as it's usually lighter by then) and could possibly miss it.

Bet you never thought you'd have to get all "technical" ttc a baby, eh?

I agree CD14 on Tuesday looks like when you ovulated. If you put a higher temp in FF for tomorrow it will pin ovulation as that, I'm sure.

You were right :D But why are my crosshairs dotted? :confused:

Mmm, must be because you got a +opk the next day, that it's given you cross hairs. You may have just caught the end of the surge on your opk. Anyway your temps have increased and your :sex: is great, so I would think you've certainly covered all your bases this cycle. Hope it's a lucky one for you.

:hug:

Mmm, must be because you got a +opk the next day, that it's given you cross hairs. You may have just caught the end of the surge on your opk. Anyway your temps have increased and your :sex: is great, so I would think you've certainly covered all your bases this cycle. Hope it's a lucky one for you.

:hug:

Thank you! :hugs:

FF has given us a 'high' rating for intercourse timing. If no BFP this month then I'm unlucky :wacko: and I shall start with CBFM!

pmsl I agree with Crypto! And ignore the sypmtoms tracker too - there's pregnant girls that scored 20 and girls with scores in the 80's and 90's that got AF - it's just for fun really.

Your chart is looking WELL sexy though! Nice one chick. x

agree on the sexy chart lady, woop! keep it up!

Thanks ladies. OH impressed me this month ;) hubba hubba

hi ladies its my first time here and my first time charting and bbt and using opks. Im a little confused. By all this. I have baby girl she will be 6 months the firat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->