When no one is looking..

This is really gross, but:

*Sometimes after using the restroom I don't flush.:blush: I always tell hubby I forgot.

*I pick my nose

*I leave half full cups lying around and go get another cup (Lazy I know)

*Laundry sometimes stays in baskets. (Can't be bothered to fold or hang them)

*I use the bathroom with the door open no matter who is here.

I pick my nose, will only do it with OH in the room is it's a really big annoying bogey, but usually I wait until I'm alone.
I do housework or exercise. I HATE being watched doing both of these esp the exercise!

I can't really think of much else. I fart/burp etc in front of OH, what a Lady he has!! But don't fart in public.

i pick my nose.
leave the door open when peeing. but always shut when pooing. :haha:
i leave wet nappies all over the livingroom cos i forget to take them to the bin.
i say to OH that i've had a terrible night with aiden, so that he will get up with him to give him his breakfast, so that i can have another hour in bed :blush: (i breastfeed, so he is none the wiser whether we have had a bad night or not, he sleeps through anything!)
i blame everything on aiden! i couldn't hang the washing up, aiden was clingy. i didn't go to the shop, aiden was moaning. i couldn't to phone you, aiden wouldn't go to sleep. :blush:

I pick my nose all the time. Blowing just doesnt do justice, and I cant stand the feeling of something in my nose.

This really made me laugh, i do nearly all of these :haha:

- nose picking
- leaving the bathroom door open
- going back to bed when LO has his nap (and saying i didnt)
- getting dressed 10mins before OH gets home and saying ohh ive been out all day ill tidy tomorrow
- i sit on my laptop all day then turn it off and put it away before OH gets in so it looks like i havent been on it (he says i sit on it far to much, which i do lol)
- blame the the mess on LO

The list goes on :)

I am picking my nose.. :p

I only eat bread whole day(seedy sunflower bread at least , or when milk is in I also do weetabix and muesli :haha:

I leave the loo door open, (more so i know alex is ok)but Alex always storms in and closes it :rofl: she's got a thing about doors being open :wacko:

I used to say I hadn't slept at all when in actual fact me and Alex had a bloody good nap during the day :rofl:

im a nappy sniffer too :rofl: only ailahs though,abbys would burn my nostrils hahaxx

Lol a thought a was the only person to leave nappys in the livingroom!! Im so happy others do 2 xx

LOL!!!! This thread is great.

I pick my nose, people who don't I find it odd. You can't blow out one of those sharp bogeys or dry ones :rofl:

Someone said about hand down pants, I am guilty of this! :blush:

I've also done the stay in PJs then quickly change when oh is on the way home. :blush:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"