When or have you packed your bag?

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I am being induced next Thursday and I keep saying it, but I haven't got round to packing my bag :roll: Alfie's is all done and raring to go, but I only have 2 things to put in so far, my maternity pads and a dressing gown.....so fair enough tho eh, who needs anything else :? :lol:

So I best get to it this weekend I spose......are you organised and packed, or when are you planning on packing?

On every other scale we are all prepared, we have everything, so just my arse to gear up :wink: x

Oh you really will start to get excited once you have your bag packed and ready by the door, with all the cute tiny babygrows all packed away.

Have you got your car seat all ready and know how it straps in the car in preperation for ringing little Alfie home? Keep it in the boot now just in case!

i was all packed at 26 weeks :oops: :oops: only because Adele was early i thought i should be prepared incase, but all i done was empty the bag about 8 times and washed it all and re packed :lol: :lol:

good luck chick for the big day i really hope its fast and not too painfull for you

xxxxxxx

Cat said:
Oh you really will start to get excited once you have your bag packed and ready by the door, with all the cute tiny babygrows all packed away.

Have you got your car seat all ready and know how it straps in the car in preperation for ringing little Alfie home? Keep it in the boot now just in case!

Just reading this gave me butterlies :lol:

We have the carseat all ready, Paul is a star at putting it in the car so we are all set.......longing to see Alfie in his coming home outfit :dance:

weestar21 said:
i was all packed at 26 weeks :oops: :oops: only because Adele was early i thought i should be prepared incase, but all i done was empty the bag about 8 times and washed it all and re packed :lol: :lol:

good luck chick for the big day i really hope its fast and not too painfull for you

xxxxxxx

Oh wow, see that was one of my worries for not packing, I would want it all washed again if it sat there too long :lol:

Thanks for the best wishes babe......I am praying for a good birth :wink:

Have got everything i need, just need to start packing. Need to wash baby clothes too so i think i will do i next week or the week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->