When should I test ?? No af since mirena removed 27 days ago

Nothing

Reaction score
Hi I had my mirena removed 28 days ago and haven't had af at all. I don't know what my cycle is as I wasn't getting them when I had mirena. I tested Friday and it was negative but since thought that was probably too early?? What's timescale should I be leaving should af still not arrive?
Thanks for your help xx

Is anyone able to help? Sorry been getting anxious about no af and whether something is wrong xx

It may take a while for body to balance out when it comes to bc
Even just off pill I was long 40 day cycle at start and slowly got more reg as they went on before bc was 28 days without fail etc
Good luck

Hi thanks for your advice. Trying to remember what my cycles were like when I was on bc before my first?? Caught quickly that time (fell whilst on bc then mc, then fell again about 3 months later). So its probably down to body rebalancing as Ive had a negative test? That was 22 days after removal would it detect that soon?

Could be to early if you have a 28 day cycle and O on cd 14 would only of made you 8 dpo just going to point out everyone's different on when they actually O etc
I've heard you can get preg quick after stoping bc something to do with hormone surge etc unsure tho
I got preg while on bc but was because I was taking antibolic that ended in mmc tho this time I've waited 2 months coming off bc so hormones are levelled out

Could be to early if you have a 28 day cycle and O on cd 14 would only of made you 8 dpo just going to point out everyone's different on when they actually O etc
I've heard you can get preg quick after stoping bc something to do with hormone surge etc unsure tho
I got preg while on bc but was because I was taking antibolic that ended in mmc tho this time I've waited 2 months coming off bc so hormones are levelled out

I checked again today and negative so I'm pretty certain its just a long cycle, hey its only early days :)
I had exactly the same happen to me prior to first born, had antibiotics and fell on BC, it also resulted in MMC but I was pregnant within 3 months so fingers crossed you are too very soon

Update!!
Hey thanks for the advice, I had decided it was a long cycle though started feeling cramping about a week ago, thought af was on her way but nothing so tested and got my :bfp: , am pretty shocked as yes we wanted it to happen but never expected so quickly. Now I've no idea how far gone I am as haven't bad af since mirena was fitted, its now been nearly 7 weeks since removal though I did have a :bfn: on 15/8 and 21/8 x

I had my mirena out in March and wasn't regular till the last 3 month I basically had no period for at least 2 months or had really weird spotting super irregular though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->