When should I test?

scottishchick2

Mum to 1, expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this board so be gentle with me. :blush:
My last period started on 17 Sept and my cycle is normally 28-30 days long. Going by EWCM and ovulation sticks I think I OV'd between 5th and 7th of Oct (between last Sunday and Tuesday). I'm now on CD28 and no :witch: yet. I did a FR test today but :bfn:. On Sunday I had slight cramping and pulling in my lower abdomen, runny nose and breathlessness.
When I was pregnant with my DD it took a while to show a :bfp: which I think is because I ovulate quite late in my cycle roughly CD20.
I don't want to waste another test but I'm very impatient. :blush:

hey i think you should leave it a few more days, you said your cycles can be 30 days so in theory you may not even be late yet. then again, a FR test would be likely to detect a pregnancy on day 28 of 30 day cycle. i would suggest waiting for a couple more days until AF is late then go in for a blood test at the doctors. i know its horrible waiting to test and the last thing u want anyone to say is to wait but other than that i dont know what to suggest. it can take women a long time to show a bfp so the longer you leave it the more your hcg levels will rise (if u r in fact PG) so will b easier to detect. good luck x

Hello!

Its a tricky one! depends how patient you are? I would say you should prbably wait a couple of days and test again, good luck though :hugs:

I would say to wait a couple of days as well. Good luck!

I'd say wait till friday morning, and if AF hasnt shown, you should test! good luck!!

Hiya, I would wait also for a few days. Your cycle is exactly the same as mine!! I must admit tho I POAS yesterday :rofl:but I just can't help it. Seriously tho, I am waiting until Fri/Sat to POAS again!!
Good Luck

Hiya

just wanted to say hope you get your :bfp: this month hun.

:hug:

xxx

I would wait until you are at least 10DPO. So maybe on Friday? Good luck!

:hi: welcome to BnB.

I would also say ditto to all whats been said. test later in the week if you can wait that long. TTC is an expensive game for us POAS addicts :rofl:

Good luck and hope to see u round the board sometime soon xxxx :hug:

your 2 days behind me i came on on the 15th sept, ovulated with opk and cm on the 7th oct and am 7dpo today my cycles are anything from 30-45 so going to test at the weekend from 12dpo and 14dpo then sit back and maybe test on what would be 16dpo then wait a few more days and test again ( i like testing lol) if i were you though i would wait till the weekend as like you said it took you a while to get a bfp with your daughter

GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->